Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    I think matchmaking is broken.
    I think you might be right. My ratio is also nowhere near 1:1 ... maybe I pay later in the week for it - too early to say.

OS
    Android
    I thought that only I felt disappointed of the recent updates but now I see a lot of us are. Every time I say to myself that that's the end of me playing the game the RNG throws at me some new and cool character so I stay and play again till the next disappointing update.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Agreed, I mentioned in the weekly thread that numbers seemed off. I'm still getting hit lots and am up to 200 total defense but am not at 1:1.

Seeing the same things as you've reported about the speed, bugs and matchmaking issues.

OS
    Android
    Until the update, my ratio stayed close to 1:1. Now, the only attacks I've seen are revenges. I'm sure it'll cost me rank for choosing to actually play pvp, as the invisibility will probably vanish at some point. Not that it matters, since with a 90% attack, almost 15% defense it is impossible to gain a tier by the reset. Then you're just nerfed back to the same point to start over. One battle equates to roughly 1-2 points towards rank when it's all said and done.

OS
    Android
    Logged in arena.. i have 10+ new attacks that i can t revenge !?? funny.. another bug or i missed some new rule on revenge ?
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Arena is just a black box for me now. No content loads.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    I personally did not encounter much of the bugs, but reading everything through it is heeeeell
    Also, I feel I'm getting somewhat less attacks (as per ratio) than previously, but it is really insignificant, i.e. ~5 attacks less than what I was expecting

What a shame. VE finally got what he deserved only to be made redundant again within one month. Plus we have the Wrath as the new VE on steroids

Arena is just 'meh' for me now and I dunno how much longer I'll be here in the game. Problem is this would/could be a marvelous game and Iron Maiden is my life

We are being promised with lots and lots of new things, but not really receiving anything. Fragments are good though, some medium-term goals for the time being. This keeps many busy and hopeful but in reality we haven't seen much to come yet.
    But what about BNW? Night City? The great thing coming in arena (is that the fragment)? And similar in sacrifice? And the kinda epic bosses to tackle? The extra daily or dunno what challenges (maybe that’s the tweaked secret locations)?

Promises, promises, promises and nothing or few delivered.
    Sparton, Kaz, and all others from dev team, if you are reading this, please don’t get me wrong, I do appreciate the hard work you put to the game as on the group portrait it is obvious that as small a team as yours will be working day and night to get everything done, but the game is slowly celebrating its global launch birthday, and not a single day passed without bugs. Thanks for being communicative as well, an important feedback for us users. You could just read through all this crap we are writing and then post the announcements only, but you chose to endure both the love and the hate and to be helpful on certain not clear-cut aspects. I still have hope in this game to be one of the best out there, but there’s a long road ahead…
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Been trying to play PvP more for the Eternal soul.. it's just not fun.. I win usually but still very bugged, very disappointing
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Been trying to play PvP more for the Eternal soul.. it's just not fun.. I win usually but still very bugged, very disappointing
    Oh wow man, that's quite a goal to pursue! How far are you in to achieving it?
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Oh wow man, that's quite a goal to pursue! How far are you in to achieving it?
    Day 2? ...LMAO! 😂

Got 20 fragments and 400 iron coins... 4 matches deep today... in it to win it lol... thanks dude I needed a good laugh today
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619