Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    After many battles and a lot defence testing i think that counter talis proc rate is about 10-15%.
    Am i once again unlucky or anyone else has the same feeling?
    i is difficult to keep a defense rate high as all the defenses seem alike.....the new aast of arena brought all the teams to globalize and be similar.I guess nobody has very high defense percentages, mostly on top. I am a little above but I did much be4 the last update

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    i is difficult to keep a defense rate high as all the defenses seem alike.....the new aast of arena brought all the teams to globalize and be similar.I guess nobody has very high defense percentages, mostly on top. I am a little above but I did much be4 the last update
    Defense is definitely the biggest problem. My defense is currently running about 10%. Of course, the more I climb, the worse it gets. It's more or less a 'B' team defense. I have some ideas for a better defense (the toons as well). But, I'm not really enthused about facing all the counterstrike teams the higher you climb. At a certain point, it becomes less about strategy and more about luck.

OS
    iOS
    Ive been in the top 100 all week by attacking only people above me but dont have a single hold since the update. I have to get very unlucky to lose, but certain characters are a bitch when the rng decides to trigger every effect every time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Defense is definitely the biggest problem. My defense is currently running about 10%. Of course, the more I climb, the worse it gets. It's more or less a 'B' team defense. I have some ideas for a better defense (the toons as well). But, I'm not really enthused about facing all the counterstrike teams the higher you climb. At a certain point, it becomes less about strategy and more about luck.
    I've actually had my hold rate increase with the latest update (probably because it fixed some major bugs with stealing beneficial effects and whatnot). Although, I'd be curious to know how many "holds" are actually due to players experiencing crashes and the like.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Just faced wrath. No contest. Why dont these guys realize that they're breaking the game with every update?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I've actually had my hold rate increase with the latest update (probably because it fixed some major bugs with stealing beneficial effects and whatnot). Although, I'd be curious to know how many "holds" are actually due to players experiencing crashes and the like.
    You had a bug-less hold me on one yesterday!

Good work!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    You had a bug-less hold me on one yesterday!

Good work!
    Haha, awesome man. I'd love to hear any feedback you might have on how that went, so I can tailor my defense to be as good as possible!
    Tritium-3455

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Haha, awesome man. I'd love to hear any feedback you might have on how that went, so I can tailor my defense to be as good as possible!
    Honestly, can't recall it specifically. Too many this week!

I can see why a common strategy is to favor speed and rush on Saturday...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Honestly, can't recall it specifically. Too many this week!

I can see why a common strategy is to favor speed and rush on Saturday...
    Haha man, no worries. Keep on going for Eternal! It'll be awesome to see you finally nab the title after your consistency with being at the top for so many weeks.
    Tritium-3455