Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Finally Beat Madness Underworld!

I did it with my mummy dog, assassin possessed mine, mummy eddie and carriage rider. For my Legendary I got: A 4* Carriage Rider Eddie (would be awesome if I didn't already have one, so I won't hold it against the game). Now to open the secret level in madness...

Congrats! Did the game freeze? I try to do that level in Auto but it freezes too much. Now go for the 3 gold eddies.
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

OS
    iOS
    Congrats!! And sorry to hear about your dup carriage rider pull.

OS
    iOS
    Nice one vase well done!

OS
    iOS
    Good Job Vaseodin! Took me more than a few tries to get it done due to freezes.

Lucky Timing. Here is my reward for Madness Secret with the x2 Gold Bonus

Name:  IMG_4022.PNG
Views: 325
Size:  79.1 KBName:  IMG_4023.PNG
Views: 328
Size:  77.9 KB
    Last edited by Stormseye; 08-04-2016 at 08:32 PM.

Congrats! I'll be there this weekend if I can level my carriage rider. Need 2 more blue 3* Evo...

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Good Job Vaseodin! Took me more than a few tries to get it done due to freezes.

Lucky Timing. Here is my reward for Madness Secret with the x2 Gold Bonus

Name:  IMG_4022.PNG
Views: 325
Size:  79.1 KBName:  IMG_4023.PNG
Views: 328
Size:  77.9 KB
    whoa that's a nice reward! Something to work toward. So far I have the first set of stages done with 3 skulls. No level has seemed impossible. I thought it would be a slaughter for my lineup but I think the game is pretty balanced as far as the levels are concerned. Now, PvP may show signs of overpowered enemies, but as it stands you can beat the game without an allied soldier and soldier eddie combo. In fact, none of my allies boost attack or magic and I was able to finish the final battle without reviving my Eddie or any allies (I do have the ability to revive allies with my pharaoh eddie, but i didnt even have to use him at all). So the game is doable from begining to end.

Edit: and without the reflect shield. I don't use that and I was able to complete it.

OS
    Android
    I'm proud of you!!!!! Now go and unlock the secret location!!!!!

I unlocked the secret location on Underworld Madness last night. Got a rare soul and an assassin/gunner rare soul from it.

Got a 3* burning mummy dog (dupe) and a 3* axis soldier (dupe). STILL have yet to get a 4 or 5* unit from a rare soul.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    I unlocked the secret location on Underworld Madness last night. Got a rare soul and an assassin/gunner rare soul from it.

Got a 3* burning mummy dog (dupe) and a 3* axis soldier (dupe). STILL have yet to get a 4 or 5* unit from a rare soul.
    I havent pulled a 5* from any souls, must have done close to a 100 rare souls, so i should hopefully be close to getting one
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad