Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Congrats!

OS
    Android
    I pulled a 5* Pharaoh Dog King a couple of weeks ago from a regular soul,pretty much the only luck I have had so far. Heck I just finally pulled a Mummy Eddie just yesterday and still having no luck in getting those elusive 3* gold shards to drop,I have ONE.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
    I pulled a 5* Pharaoh Dog King a couple of weeks ago from a regular soul,pretty much the only luck I have had so far. Heck I just finally pulled a Mummy Eddie just yesterday and still having no luck in getting those elusive 3* gold shards to drop,I have ONE.
    The Pharaoh Dog King (or PDK as he is known in the 'hood) is an awesome character! No other character has three stats at over 900 when leveled to 100. Except PDK. And his moveset is so well balanced: High magic damage, plus a damage buff and passive heals and removes negative effects every round.

I might be able to beat this if the game didnt lock up on stage 3 of Number Of The Beast every single time...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lechamp-4825 View Post
    I might be able to beat this if the game didnt lock up on stage 3 of Number Of The Beast every single time...
    Same w/ me! I got past a level that kept freezing underworld (hard), jammed through missions and then hit another mission (Hell's Vengeance) that freezes every time! Just lost 3 allies on this.

So it's now back to autoplay farming while I wait for the update and hope the bugs are fixed.

OS
    iOS
    You just have to make sure to kill the blue child first it's fine after that

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    You just have to make sure to kill the blue child first it's fine after that
    Thanks for the heads up!

As I was told, don't end the level killing the blue child with freeze shield on. That seemed to resolve it for me - just another workaround to remember.

OS
    Android
    Yes, if the blue child casts the shield, just wait the next turn and kill him, problem solved. NEVER kill him at last with his shield equipped or the game will always freeze.

Secret tactics!