Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    But I'm having an issue on the first battle with the red troll and 2 red dogs. As soon as I attack says "miss" multiple times over every character and stays ztuckuntil I'm forced quit the app. Just happened again (4th time today).

OS
    iOS
    If you look up the buff icons you might see a reflect shield on one of the trolls, they give random buffs out for one turn at the beginning of a round, if they have a reflect shield up (they usually do), you can't cast your reflect shield until it's gone. That's the troll bug I'm familiar with.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    If you look up the buff icons you might see a reflect shield on one of the trolls, they give random buffs out for one turn at the beginning of a round, if they have a reflect shield up (they usually do), you can't cast your reflect shield until it's gone. That's the troll bug I'm familiar with.
    OK -that makes sense. I'll try again. Thanks everyone for helping.

And so so sorry to hijack the thread! \m/

OS
    iOS
    And with that sage advice i passed it gaining all 3 ironite pieces in one attempt -thanks again!

It will wear off on the enemy's first turn. You're usually safe casting it after your last attack of your first turn.

The rub is purple trolls (and apparently axis soldiers) - they can steal buffs. Which would set you up for the loop anyways.