OS
    iOS

Iron coins question

Apologies for this rookie question, but do we earn Iron Coins for our Defense team being attacked, or is it only increases/decreases of Victory Points, with Iron Coins only being earned when WE attack?

Thanks in advance, cheers!

OS
    Android
    You only receive IC for winning or losing (1 IC in that case) when you initiate an attack on other players.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Ah got it, thanks mate. Then why do people complain that they are not getting attacked? I guess unless your defense team is really good, it sucks to drop so many points down the ranking, lol!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Ah got it, thanks mate. Then why do people complain that they are not getting attacked? I guess unless your defense team is really good, it sucks to drop so many points down the ranking, lol!
    Ha! I'm one of those who wants to get attacked. I play the Arena mostly for Coins. I want a high Coin to SoW ratio. When I climb too high in the rankings, my Win % really starts to drop.

Even though more Coins are given for Wins, my lower Win % overwhelms that. So my Coin to SoW ratio goes down.

druid138-6195
    Last edited by druid138; 05-18-2017 at 01:39 AM.

OS
    Android
    I'm with Druid138. I play pvp more for the iron coins. My defense isn't top 10 worthy and the rewards aren't worth the effort. I just want to be able to buy out the store, and get my few ironite at the end of the week. The other problem is that when, the defense catches up you lose rank far faster than you gained it. Getting 14 points on an offensive win and losing 17 for a defensive loss isn't motivating.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Ha! I'm one of those who wants to get attacked. I play the Arena mostly for Coins. I want a high Coin to SoW ratio. When I climb too high in the rankings, my Win % really starts to drop.

Even though more Coins are given for Wins, my lower Win % overwhelms that. So my Coin to SoW ratio goes down.

druid138-6195
    Hey mate,
    Thanks for that. Got it now, that makes sense.
    Wish they would give some token coins for getting attacked...more coins if your defense holds, less if there is a draw (both teams get the same), and then even less if you lose. That way at least you get some coins for being attacked, given that we lose Victory Points on losses. Would make the pain hurt less, lol!

OS
    iOS

Question Iron coins use

For quite a while now I’m sitting on 20k ICs, only spending those beyond on relics, waiting for something big to come. I know, you have to be patient with some things in this game to happen, but I’m not sure if that will ever happen We’ve already had one time offers for some amount of trooper badges, ICs, FCs in the past. Do you think (or maybe even know; I’m not on FB or any other social network, so my infos are limited to this great forum ) that there will be an offer for ICs? Or should I spent them on relics (have quite a few of them now) or something else?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    If get as many relics as you can. Iron coins are easy to acquire and they seem to be the future of the arena and gauntlet, which in turn give some great rewards.