Dear all,

I feel compelled to expose my feelings on the journey that we have been on together and the recent development following the update.

As a start, I want to say thank you to the community around LOTB as it has become more than a game for many of us and brings us a little bit closer to our favorite band 😉 I also want to say thank you to Nodding Frog for being so open to discussions and sharing so much with us. We are not always easy to deal with, we push hard because an update is one day past our expectations and as soon as we get it, we criticise and suggest they should spend more time testing… Interesting, are we never going to be satisfied?

With that said, I must admit that I was extremely shocked by the extortionous price put on the Eternal Soul as a "Thank You”to a selected few that the system is currently pushing up creating an ever growing divide between players. Some were lucky to be part of the PVP beta and had not only gained experience but also souls, skill shards, iron coins that helped them stay at the top and forbid the rest of us from ever achieving. A real thank you should have been addressed to all of us here in the forums by setting a much more reasonable price (between 5k and 10k Iron Coins i guess). It will take so long to get the remaining 3 souls anyhow…

I also wonder how much Trooper Points they will charge for Trooper Eddie… (25k, 50k…)

I am really puzzled and hope that someone will address this and make it right.

But I also feel that we should also make it right and stop insulting the enormous amount of efforts and time spent by the devs to share with us and deliver. I run a software company I know how much work that is!

Sorry for the heartfelt post but I had to let it out…

Up the Irons \m/

Patrice-1201