Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Passive ability : Chuck Norris

Simply put him to the Eddie rooster, kill all enemies.

PVP defence : Attacker gets defeated rightaway when taps the battle button against you.
    I get defeated a lot by just tapping the battle button and the game freezes, lol

OS
    iOS
    Its good to see an appreciation post turn into a shitpost!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    I get defeated a lot by just tapping the battle button and the game freezes, lol
    5 mid match game freezes/day in PvE, LoL X. Sry troopers! Plus MACLO,PVET? among others!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    5 mid match game freezes/day in PvE, LoL X. Sry troopers! Plus MACLO,PVET? among others!!!
    I got a ton of these pre reset yesterday, only pve'd for secrets today out of annoyance. Will try all 50 again tonight most likely. Frustrating.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I got a ton of these pre reset yesterday, only pve'd for secrets today out of annoyance. Will try all 50 again tonight most likely. Frustrating.
    Yeah man! If I wasn't playin at work I'd be pissed! LMAO! Been way too busy....didn't even try Clairvoyant til 4am this morning
    Last edited by Silentknight; 05-19-2017 at 12:22 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Its good to see an appreciation post turn into a shitpost!
    You guys sure keep this place fun/entertaining haha

OS
    iOS
    By the way, I'm a psychic. I said Jofer and Nicko were gonna get Eternity Eddie and BAM, theyre the only ones who got the fucker. Maybe I'm the one.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkness View Post
    By the way, I'm a psychic. I said Jofer and Nicko were gonna get Eternity Eddie and BAM, theyre the only ones who got the fucker. Maybe I'm the one.
    Lady Luck is a good friend of ours

OS
    iOS
    Must admit I am starting to lose interest a bit - the whole thing is a grind. I have zero luck in month on RNG for souls. PVP has some entertainment but even then I am not that bothered anymore when I lose - I don't play auto on PVP but I am almost getting the that stage as I sleep my way through battles. Shame as to be honest there is a good game in there but the way it is now I am not sure I will bother fighting through PVP to keep in the top 25 - I didn't play for a couple of days at the beginning of the week sop doubtful I will get top 25 this week.

My defence is also getting slaughtered this week - not sure why but I cant even be bothered trying to work out a strategy to fix it (if I could of course) I just randomly chuck in a new toon ever now and then.

I did see a great promo for the game at the Glasgow Gig this week which was cool so I am hoping that there is a massive influx of new people over the coming tour - that might help to swell the coffers a bit and get the dev team more money to try to get us old timers some new content - some real new content not the rehash we have just had - don't get me started on new characters either! My RNG is so bad I just do not want to even try to get anything new.

Sorry another down beat post on what should be a more positive thread - the devs are trying but to be honest I just struggle to see the light at the end of the development tunnel. I really do hope the incoming BNW will pick me up and the game too - I really think it needs it as the weekly PVP grind for a skill shard and some ironite is just not really doing it for me much anymore.....

To be clear I think all the people who had the iron coins deserve a reward for the new toons - 100% they are the ones who choose to devote time and money to the game that keeps it alive for the rest of us and to be fair to them they are the ones who should have the best rosters. Mine has not changed much in months and any changes have been benched in PVP as they are not great or have had a try out in PVE where they can help because there is no challenge in PVE - it is a 3x auto grind every time. LOL has some challenge left but not worth my time doing that as I do not have any characters worth upgrading due to the RNG.....a circle of bad luck and apathy at the moment for me but I am sire others are in the same boat.

Hoping some of you guys get to catch Maiden on the current tour as they were superb! It was also nice to give them £25 for a t-shirt and £5 for a beer towel - see how that works - spend money get something of value back.......! OK I will stop now - there is no RNG in a commercial sale...oh wait......nooooooo stoppppppppp!

I need to listen to some Maiden now to chill me out - had a day of Chris Cornell tunes yesterday - that was indeed a sad day for rock music.

UP THE IRONS \m/
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    About the all "thanking players" thing, I don't think it's the real purpose...it came up to me that maybe it's just a subtle way to make some hardcore players burn their stockpiles of iron coins (from beta or skill or whatever reason). Because of that stockpiles they can afford, just a random example, to buy a full strike talisman set every week for four weeks and make a full counter team that can be a little unbalanced... Or shield and immunity talismans for all the toons...etc etc etc...I think that is a way to bring a little balance in pvp in a way that satisfies everyone...