I started playing in March so I'm not an oldtimer to the game. That said, I'm not a stranger to grindy games. Never play a Korean MMO...

I don't really have a problem with the eternals and the 20k buy for longtime players EXCEPT that it rewards the strong by making them stronger. I hope that this changes once other people get eternals, but PVP will be harder at the higher levels for those who don't have them, making coin earnings tougher. I know that I am not in a position to earn one and I'm not likely to get one for some time, but I am ok with that.

I've got 3 problems with the game as it is now. First, it is almost impossible to farm what you want. I get that the good stuff should be rare, but given the massive amount of skill shards needed for improvement of toons and teams there should be a better drop rate for them. I'm stuck deciding what to shard because I have so few of them. I've got Cyborg, GR, RTTH, Viking, and Shaman all unsharded because I can't decide what to spend the precious few shards I have on them. I have sharded AoF, Allied Commander, GCR, and SoL Eddie and that took a ton of time and resources. I have never had a skill shard drop from anything but a vortex, and I got the rest from trooper badges and Iron Coins. All the 5* Eddies I have I got from a vortex as well.

The other thing I have a problem with is RNG. I know that it's a common complaint, but hear me out. I managed to get 2 immortal souls out of the last event which wasn't as much as others, but given the small amount of Eddies I have I got 2 dupes. That was EXTREMELY annoying. I managed to sacrifice the souls I got and the dupe eddies, got a Legendary soul and I was rewarded with... a Rocket dog. There's a ton of toons I would love to tinker with but I'm just not getting them, even though I put in a couple hours a day into playing.

Lastly, the grind itself needs to be fixed. There are a lot of good but limited ways to earn souls and skill shards, but let's face it. The content of the game is lacking. 4 short worlds plus LoL isn't much. In fact, it's very little. I would be happier grinding if there was more to grind with. For a game based on 3-5 battles per quest there should be a lot more quests to do with more specific rewards. Like I said, I have been playing 3 months and I have done all the content probably 50x over. Seeing the blacked out Brave New World and Night City for the entire time I am playing is getting annoying since there's so little to develop compared to an MMO or other game. At this point I'd rather see more worlds and rewards spread among them than weekend events that make me play the same content OVER and OVER and OVER ad nauseam.

I still like the game, but the summer is coming and I will be getting busy. This game will be competing with a lot of other stuff for my time and if my interest is waning I will choose other games and activities over it. I'm sure I am not the only one.