Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I played as much as life permitted me. I walked away with a Viking Eddie and a dupe Shaman. That one went into the pool mixed in with other sacficed souls and 3 precious which returned 15 rare and 7 A/G souls. Opened all 7 A/G which yielded nothing...

I loved the event. Got 1 character I didn't have for basically 1440 ironite. Can't wait to open all those harpys and assorted soldiers...😩
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    1. Pharaoh (new)
    2. Shaman (dupe)
    3. Shaman (dupe)
    4. Shaman (dupe)
    5. Pharaoh (dupe)
    6. Shaman (dupe)

I absolutely loved the event.

But, having only 3 of the 9 5* Eddies going into it, the odds of getting only 1 non-dupe out of 6 are pretty low. Had I seen this outcome in advance, I probably would have enjoyed the sun instead. Maybe my luck will be better next time. More drop rate analysis to follow later in the other thread.

Congrats to everyone! And, thanks NF!

duid138-6195

OS
    Android
    465/500 as reset came by. I would be insurmountably happy if I had an hour more :P
    Unlikely I know.

Still, this event is one of the best ones yet! Started this with nothing but Visions and Grim Reaper.
    I have now added:
    Pharaoh x2
    Viking
    Cyborg x2
    Shaman
    Vampire Hunter

So thanks NF. I had a lot of fun. Best value for Ironite ever.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the event, this had to be the best one you guys at NF have done in this respect. While I didn't get Viking or Aces, I did manage the following:

Samurai
    Visions
    Rainmaker
    EVH
    Shaman

Already had Visions but was able to fill vortex meter and picked up an AoF and a bunch of offerings. Also rare souls and skill shards have been dropping like crazy for me this weekend so it's nice to see the RNGesus be so generous.

Cheers!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Wondered where u've been! Busy grinding! Grats on new toons! It's Xmas in May!
    Yep this event was amazing, got better results grinding in 2 hours than 1 months worth of Eternal rewards lol Had to take advantage, saw you scored too

In addition to a thousand reg souls, also got a dozen or so rares. And just got 2 rares and a sentinel from gold/soul horde, prolly the best I've seen yet with 3 drops at once. So many souls to open!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Yep this event was amazing, got better results grinding in 2 hours than 1 months worth of Eternal rewards lol Had to take advantage, saw you scored too

In addition to a thousand reg souls, also got a dozen or so rares. And just got 2 rares and a sentinel from gold/soul horde, prolly the best I've seen yet with 3 drops at once. So many souls to open!
    Yeah, I did amazing, but I needed lots too! Can bitch all we want about the BoS, but they've REALLY improved what's dropping!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    BE CAREFUL!!!

There is some bugs in conversion of fragments.

OS
    Android
    My Eddies earned for the event:

Samurai (New)
    Vampire Hunter (New)
    Shaman (New)
    Viking (dupe)
    Viking (dupe)
    Rainmaker (dupe)
    Speed of Light (dupe)
    Mummy (dupe)

I know, the last two aren't five stars but got them from sacrificing souls from the event so they count. Also got Prisoner while on Gunner Lol, so he was a big bonus for Assassin Lol. Got Assassin NBoL and Warrior BB. Total spent was somewhere around 600+ Ironite. Was going to try for more, as I'm still missing Cyborg, Ace's High, and Pharaoh (the one at the top of my wish list), but I had to work for 24 out of the 48 hours.

OS
    Android
    I got Visions Eddie. Not that interesting, but good enough since I didn't have any of the Eddies you could get if only this had lasted longer and the drop rates had been better...
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    This event was so cool. I had amazing luck. I was't available to play as much the 2nd half of the week, but started grinding hard Sunday evening and today.

I used up somewhere around 1300 ironite.

I've had terrible luck scoring 4 star, much less 5 star Eddies. I did score a Carriage Rider just a few weeks ago. The only 5 star I ever had drop for me was Aces High.

I had my list of wants with Samurai being perhaps #1.

So I scored

Vampire Hunter
    Pharaoh
    Visions
    Shaman
    Viking
    Rainmaker

Not a single dupe!

I didn't get Sammie from the event, but started cashing souls in, and guess what I get? Yep, Samurai Eddie!!! Could not freakn' believe it! Lol

Cyborg was the only Ed that eluded me. I'm not even complaining.

This was a great event! Thanks Nodding Frog. Now for a shard event please? I need like 300 shards for my new toons. 😁