Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Immortal Soul Event This Weekend!

Try out our new Fragments feature by gathering fragments to earn a GUARANTEED 5 STAR EDDIE!

Start time: May 20th, 5:00PM PST
    End time: May 22nd, 5:00PM PST

Earn fragments from completing any floor of the Lord of Light dungeons that are available during the event period. The higher the floor, the greater the odds of getting Immortal Soul Fragments! Once you've accumulated 500 Immortal Soul Fragments, head to the Book of Souls, tap the Fragments button, then CLAIM your Immortal Soul!

The Immortal Soul will always give you one of the following 5 star Eddies:

• Shaman Eddie
    • Samurai Eddie
    • Viking Eddie
    • Pharaoh Eddie
    • Visions of the Beast Eddie
    • Cyborg Eddie
    • Ace's High Eddie
    • Vampire Hunter Eddie
    • Rainmaker Eddie

You're free to redeem as many Immortal Souls as you can get the fragments for, so don't stop after your first!

Want a bit of an edge to finish off a soul? There is a one time offer of 250 Immortal Soul Fragments that will be available in the store for the duration of the event. It even has 3 of the new Precious Souls to earn some extra gold or get some high-essence characters for sacrificing!

OS
    Android
    I highly approve - can't wait!

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Try out our new Fragments feature by gathering fragments to earn a GUARANTEED 5 STAR EDDIE!

Start time: May 20th, 5:00PM PST
    End time: May 22nd, 5:00PM PST

Earn fragments from completing any floor of the Lord of Light dungeons that are available during the event period. The higher the floor, the greater the odds of getting Immortal Soul Fragments! Once you've accumulated 500 Immortal Soul Fragments, head to the Book of Souls, tap the Fragments button, then CLAIM your Immortal Soul!

The Immortal Soul will always give you one of the following 5 star Eddies:

• Shaman Eddie
    • Samurai Eddie
    • Viking Eddie
    • Pharaoh Eddie
    • Visions of the Beast Eddie
    • Cyborg Eddie
    • Ace's High Eddie
    • Vampire Hunter Eddie
    • Rainmaker Eddie

You're free to redeem as many Immortal Souls as you can get the fragments for, so don't stop after your first!

Want a bit of an edge to finish off a soul? There is a one time offer of 250 Immortal Soul Fragments that will be available in the store for the duration of the event. It even has 3 of the new Precious Souls to earn some extra gold or get some high-essence characters for sacrificing!
    Is there a number "from - to" per level? Because if there is an RNG chance to maybe get 5 fragments per fight I won't even consider going for it. RNG and this game so far ... well just one more time "in dubio pro reo" ...

OS
    Android
    Ooh, this looks like an interesting event! I bet a lot of players will finally get their dream Eddie.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Either a new eddie for me or cannon fodder for an ultimate sacrifice, I like it. Hold does have an important point though, how many fragments can we expect to earn on LoL level 5 vs level 7 vs level 10 etc?

OS
    Android
    If the chance for an Eddie is 100% the chance to get fragments will be 1% 😁

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The higher the floor, the greater the odds of getting Immortal Soul Fragments!
    LoL X all day, all long!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    LoL X all day, all long!
    Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. I'm gonna track my runs to get an idea of my luck.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. I'm gonna track my runs to get an idea of my luck.
    Same here. LoL Xs are easy when I do them manually. But, I only go up to VII or VIII reliably on auto, though, depending on the color.

Do any of you have a fully unsharded autofarm team that works for the Xs? Which toons and talisman setups? Asking this feels a little like cheating, but there have been discussions like this here before.

druid138-6195
    Last edited by druid138; 05-20-2017 at 12:15 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Good luck bud, will be happy if I can score the Viking, the Samurai and the Cyborg!!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619