Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 298
  1. #191
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    You must be very unlucky the average droprate is 85 fragments / refill in level X ( read Slauki thread )...
    Seriously is the best event ever seen .. you can t blame on it xd
    i will try on IOS perhaps better than android...
    I play all troopers all days.







  2. #192
    Senior Member IceManFerrar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by IZI View Post
    I don't know if level X is any better than level VII. I have only farmed level VII as it is easily autofarmed in the background as I do other things.
    Thank you Izi for the tip...I will take you up on it and see how it goes.

  3. #193
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    428
    yes it was mostly on lvl x
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

  4. #194
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,863
    android seems to be bugged 2*15 fragment and 1 X 10 on ios with one refil and 0 on android all weekend...
    I play all troopers all days.







  5. #195
    Senior Member Nine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    120
    Don't try to search for explanations, random is just that: random. The only thing that is for certain: it screws a few persons over. That's simple probabilities. Everywhere where pure randomness is involved that's the case. Of course one could prevent it. But this game clearly doesn't want that.
    Max-1851

  6. #196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Hungary
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Don't try to search for explanations, random is just that: random. The only thing that is for certain: it screws a few persons over. That's simple probabilities. Everywhere where pure randomness is involved that's the case. Of course one could prevent it. But this game clearly doesn't want that.
    Yes, some of us get lucky and obtain what they want/need in just a couple attempts, while others (most players) get dupes instead. Anyway, I will keep on going till I either have the missing ones or the event is ended. Wish me luck
    Enti-2694

  7. #197
    Senior Member Silentknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Barrie,Ontario,Canada
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Yes, some of us get lucky and obtain what they want/need in just a couple attempts, while others (most players) get dupes instead. Anyway, I will keep on going till I either have the missing ones or the event is ended. Wish me luck
    Sitting at 490 frags for a while, RNG my ass!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

  8. #198
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    428
    I have gotten 9 souls so far, but i have put a lot of time into that as well.
    And i have an average of 65 frags each run, but then i get 0 some runs and above 100 others. Random is just random, no need to be sour about it. I for sure can get a bit grumpy when like 10 frags are missing and i make no frag in like 7 tries, but thats just how it is. There is so much negativety on the forums nowadays that we could skip and make it a healthy forum instead.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

  9. #199
    Senior Member Mariner-1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    542
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I have gotten 9 souls so far, but i have put a lot of time into that as well.
    And i have an average of 65 frags each run, but then i get 0 some runs and above 100 others. Random is just random, no need to be sour about it. I for sure can get a bit grumpy when like 10 frags are missing and i make no frag in like 7 tries, but thats just how it is. There is so much negativety on the forums nowadays that we could skip and make it a healthy forum instead.
    Well said, I second that. Keep it positive. We're lucky enough to be sitting here playing an amazing game based around a band and mascot we have loved for decades. What's there to complain about?

  10. #200
    Senior Member scott-5496's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,732
    Not spent any ironite yet to so just using the refills over time so far and got my first soul and it was Aces High which is a new one so pretty pleased to have a new Eddie on my roster though not seen him much he looks to have a varied skill set.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

    scott-5496

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •