Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    You must be very unlucky the average droprate is 85 fragments / refill in level X ( read Slauki thread )...
    Seriously is the best event ever seen .. you can t blame on it xd
    i will try on IOS perhaps better than android...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IZI View Post
    I don't know if level X is any better than level VII. I have only farmed level VII as it is easily autofarmed in the background as I do other things.
    Thank you Izi for the tip...I will take you up on it and see how it goes.

OS
    Android
    yes it was mostly on lvl x
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    android seems to be bugged 2*15 fragment and 1 X 10 on ios with one refil and 0 on android all weekend...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Don't try to search for explanations, random is just that: random. The only thing that is for certain: it screws a few persons over. That's simple probabilities. Everywhere where pure randomness is involved that's the case. Of course one could prevent it. But this game clearly doesn't want that.
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Don't try to search for explanations, random is just that: random. The only thing that is for certain: it screws a few persons over. That's simple probabilities. Everywhere where pure randomness is involved that's the case. Of course one could prevent it. But this game clearly doesn't want that.
    Yes, some of us get lucky and obtain what they want/need in just a couple attempts, while others (most players) get dupes instead. Anyway, I will keep on going till I either have the missing ones or the event is ended. Wish me luck
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Yes, some of us get lucky and obtain what they want/need in just a couple attempts, while others (most players) get dupes instead. Anyway, I will keep on going till I either have the missing ones or the event is ended. Wish me luck
    Sitting at 490 frags for a while, RNG my ass!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    I have gotten 9 souls so far, but i have put a lot of time into that as well.
    And i have an average of 65 frags each run, but then i get 0 some runs and above 100 others. Random is just random, no need to be sour about it. I for sure can get a bit grumpy when like 10 frags are missing and i make no frag in like 7 tries, but thats just how it is. There is so much negativety on the forums nowadays that we could skip and make it a healthy forum instead.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I have gotten 9 souls so far, but i have put a lot of time into that as well.
    And i have an average of 65 frags each run, but then i get 0 some runs and above 100 others. Random is just random, no need to be sour about it. I for sure can get a bit grumpy when like 10 frags are missing and i make no frag in like 7 tries, but thats just how it is. There is so much negativety on the forums nowadays that we could skip and make it a healthy forum instead.
    Well said, I second that. Keep it positive. We're lucky enough to be sitting here playing an amazing game based around a band and mascot we have loved for decades. What's there to complain about?

OS
    iOS
    Not spent any ironite yet to so just using the refills over time so far and got my first soul and it was Aces High which is a new one so pretty pleased to have a new Eddie on my roster though not seen him much he looks to have a varied skill set.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496