Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Sooo on my 9th pull I managed to get Rainmaker, which just poured enough hope into me to continue. Still hunting Cyborg, I am not after VHE that much, but would be great to be left with only two missing Eddies in the game - Eternity and Carriage Rider

Viking (new)
    Pharaoh (dupe)
    Pharaoh (dupe)
    Pharaoh (dupe)
    Visions (dupe)
    Aces High (dupe)
    Aces High (dupe)
    Visions (dupe)
    Rainmaker (new)
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    I just wonder if we will ever have a real content event again. Addional rewards in old content are surely better than the promotion "events" before those but exciting is something else. That one gets the most of it just by sitting next to the device on autoplay, oh well...

The RNG is of course completely frustrating, but we all learned that will never change. I manually played the gunner LoL X and got around 50 fragments per refill, yay (switched to VIII for the assassin and am autoplaying it and difference is negligible, or at least not high enough to justify the effort). My expectations were met when I got Samurai from the first Soul, coincidentally the first 5* I had ever gotten - well, he gave enough essence for an ultimate sacrifice at least.

Guess I will be grinding, or better phrasing: my device will, for a second Soul but that's probably it for me. I also don't wanna know how many levels of lower Tiers (I-VII) newer players have to farm to get a single Soul. All on manual of course. That just has to be fun...
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    Only have the time/ironite to go for one Immortal Soul. Wasn't looking for anything in particular, just something new (already have Cyborg, Vampire Hunter and Rainmaker). Got Viking Eddie (seems common in this event?) from my Immortal Soul so I'm happy.

Really like the idea of this event. Would be even better if they could somehow guarantee a non-dupe, at least for the first soul.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    0 fragment for me we must pay to have them?Pay to win game?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    I just wonder if we will ever have a real content event again. Addional rewards in old content are surely better than the promotion "events" before those but exciting is something else. That one gets the most of it just by sitting next to the device on autoplay, oh well...

The RNG is of course completely frustrating, but we all learned that will never change. I manually played the gunner LoL X and got around 50 fragments per refill, yay (switched to VIII for the assassin and am autoplaying it and difference is negligible, or at least not high enough to justify the effort). My expectations were met when I got Samurai from the first Soul, coincidentally the first 5* I had ever gotten - well, he gave enough essence for an ultimate sacrifice at least.

Guess I will be grinding, or better phrasing: my device will, for a second Soul but that's probably it for me. I also don't wanna know how many levels of lower Tiers (I-VII) newer players have to farm to get a single Soul. All on manual of course. That just has to be fun...
    I feel u man, back on release night city was supposed to be playable in new year, but nah, we got LoL (which wasnt bad, gave us a shit ton of free ironite), then we were told BNW is coming, but nah. They say they will release BNW soon, i hope so. Content is in a dire state right now.

I also feel you again, i play X manually all day long, and cuz i only had 120 ironite when they said the event is coming (great timing btw, maybe shouldve announced it earlier so we can save up ironite?) so currently im sitting on 1 soul and 400 fragments with 0 sand, hopefully rng would ne kind enough to grant me 100... doubt it...

I also dont feel you, sorry u got a dupe, i got my most wanted eddie! Rainmaker!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Pharaoh is pretty good on offense when sharded. Revive is useful and his fury move is good. Hus basic attack hit around 5-10k depending on enemy. Low on warrior, high on magus an in between on everyone else.
    Thanks mate, appreciate the response. Will work on leveling him up. Any Talismans setup tips?

OS
    Android
    On behalf of me, my new Viking / Rainmaker(s) / Pharaoh Eddies, and my son's Cyborg that he managed to pull last night, I just want to say THANK YOU Nodding Frog / LOTB team. I played what is probably an unhealthy amount of the game this weekend, but it was totally worth it. Keep up the great work!

OS
    Android
    Are fragments still dropping? Had an entire refill on Lol X with 0 frags...

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    me too 0 all weekend, i'm doing lol X
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    me too 0 all weekend
    at least no dupes!
    mammy-7388