Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Thank you Nodding Frog Team for this wonderful event.

After my Rainmaker on the 9th pull, after lots of dupes, I opened 2 Pharaohs and 2 Vampire Hunters. So from 13 souls this event gave me:

New Eddies: Viking, Rainmaker, Vampire Hunter
    Dupes: 5x Pharaoh, 2x Visions, 2x Aces High, Vampire Hunter

What is interesting is that I never opened Samurai or Shaman, but resurrected the Egyptian empire with the 5 Pharaohs
    Really wanted to get Cyborg, but man, I cannot complain - I'm happy to have these new characters
    Seems like the event is really "sentinelly", least i saw was people getting shaman and samurai. I personally got shaman, which depressed me btw.

BUT DAMN?!? 13?!?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Just finished my fifth and final run. All things considered I had very good luck this event.

My End Results
    1st - Pharaoh ( non dupe)
    2nd - Visions ( non dupe)
    3rd - Visions ( dupe)
    4th - Aces High - ( non dupe)
    5th - Viking (non dupe)
    Nice pulls there, thanks for your concern about my dupe streak
    Enti-2694

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Alright, now we need a skill shard event with all these new Eddies. Make it happen NF

Edit: have a sick mark debuff squad I want to build around Eternity Eddie but I need like 50 shards haha
    Last edited by Jofer16; 05-23-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Thank you Nodding Frog Team for this wonderful event.

After my Rainmaker on the 9th pull, after lots of dupes, I opened 2 Pharaohs and 2 Vampire Hunters. So from 13 souls this event gave me:

New Eddies: Viking, Rainmaker, Vampire Hunter
    Dupes: 5x Pharaoh, 2x Visions, 2x Aces High, Vampire Hunter

What is interesting is that I never opened Samurai or Shaman, but resurrected the Egyptian empire with the 5 Pharaohs
    Really wanted to get Cyborg, but man, I cannot complain - I'm happy to have these new characters

Filled vortex twice, close to another fill, received 8 Skill Shards on top, another dupe Pharaoh, Visions and Rainmaker with all the souls Sacrifices gave me; moreover, I cleared 14 achievements (need now 7k fragments for next achi). Also, I'm close to boosting all characters to 5* (3*+ from Warrior, Sentinel, Mage and all * except Cyborg & assassin troll from Gunner/Assassin fractions).

Now I only need to burn 105 SOW I got from sacrifice. What an event, all this within 48 hours.

Huge thanks again for this, hoping to see such nice events in the future again.
    Grats Enti on the nice pulls! I still have 4 to open and all my other souls. Got preoccupied last night. 13 Eddies lol Nice job man

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Alright, now we need a skill shard event with all these new Eddies. Make it happen NF

Edit: have a sick mark debuff squad I want to build around Eternity Eddie but I need like 50 shards haha
    Hey that sounds good for rainmaker too! Whats the combination? Bomber boy? Shaman? Shaman's fury puts like 4 marks on all enemies!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    great event guys, last two days was so much fun even we had to grind the whole time. would really wish more of similar stuff like this.
    but how am i supposed to shard all these eddies now ? a skillshard event would be really the next logical step as others mentioned already.
    otherwise no was to shards the new eddies in this lifetime...

keep up this nice path, really appreciated this one. and the fragments (in total) as a new feature are really an awesome addition. i expect to see more of them soon.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Very nice event, hope to see another similar soon.

My results is:

Rainmaker (new !!!!)
    Shaman (dupe)
    Aces High (dupe)

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Just finished opening 1000 reg souls, if anyone's curious netted 18 rare souls from sacrificing all the 1 and 2 star toons.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Just finished opening 1000 reg souls, if anyone's curious netted 18 rare souls from sacrificing all the 1 and 2 star toons.
    Did you sacrifice 10 of those each time, or just filled 100 for petty sacrifice in each case? I usually go for:

1x 1* + 3x 2*
    4x 2*
    1x 3*

This is most probably the longest and most boring way to do so, but has the highest potential output imo
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Did you sacrifice 10 of those each time, or just filled 100 for petty sacrifice in each case? I usually go for:

1x 1* + 3x 2*
    4x 2*
    1x 3*

This is most probably the longest and most boring way to do so, but has the highest potential output imo
    You can sacrifice 7x2* and always get two rewards from that tier, so you save one toon compared to 2x4x2*. That said I'd be curious with regards to a comparison between tier I and II sacrifices as well.
    Max-1851