Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Can't understand why everyone wants Rainmaker. I have 2 and he's bloody useless except as vortex fodder.

I just know I'm going to pull a 3rd Rainmaker now...
    I really like using mine in PvE. Agree not the best for PvP - but his damage is a blast
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GO80sMetal View Post
    If anyone wants to see the power of a fully sharded Shaman, send me a trooper request.

Really fun to use in PvP - stacks debuffs till the cows come home.
    Was playing around with a Troopers and have to agree. Combined him with a Harpy and it was lights out
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    2 souls : 2 Viking Eddies up to date. Well, i think i am going to save Ragnar and sacrifice Rollo
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    So far Pharao and Aces High. I already got all Eddies except for Eternity Eddie so really harvesting vortex fodder at the moment but isn't it nice to see 5* Eddiesafter dropping a soul 😉
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    3 pulls today, Aces High, Samurai and Vampire Hunter. Last 2 were dupes, so I sacrificed them with tier 6. Got 2 skill shards for that, no souls. Bad luck though.
    And the best part of the evening, at the end by mistake instead of immortal soul fragments I converted all my eternity soul fragments into precious soul fragments ..... so pissed off by that.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I really like using mine in PvE. Agree not the best for PvP - but his damage is a blast
    I've just pulled another Rainmaker. Don't f'n believe it! I literally have none of those 5* Eddies except Shaman (2) and Rainmaker (3) - still!
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Didn't play last hour or so of arena, had to get ready n pick up g/f. Did however manage to get out of shower in time to get raped by the fragment 'deal'! So after farming LoL X, no refills, I managed a whopping 1 immortal soul...Cyborg! New, so relieves a little bit of the sting. Lots of other souls to cash in so time to clear house. Vortex fill...4 or 5 skill shards plus some souls which turned into Aces High & dupe Shaman. Grand sacrifice netted me 50 rare souls! So now I have more souls than when I started!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I've just pulled another Rainmaker. Don't f'n believe it! I literally have none of those 5* Eddies except Shaman (2) and Rainmaker (3) - still!
    For me all dupe except Viking. I still need 3, so 33% chance - RNG says get lost. Dunno if I should continue

Viking
    Pharaoh
    Pharaoh
    Pharaoh
    Visions
    Aces High
    Aces High
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    For me all dupe except Viking. I still need 3, so 33% chance - RNG says get lost. Dunno if I should continue

Viking
    Pharaoh
    Pharaoh
    Pharaoh
    Visions
    Aces High
    Aces High
    I follow the odds of this game for a long time now and they really do smell. What are the chances people pull 4 ABBs in a row of Legendary souls? I myself had a few Sentinel Pyros's (5 or so) and SSDs (4 I think) of Legendary souls. I am not ruling ut that this is some kind of weird bug with the caching system. With this game nothing can surprise me anymore.

I had great pulls as well but the "random" odds are really really fishy ... there are a few people on this board that doubt the odds and even asked about in what magnitude NF are fiddling with probabilities - guess what - they never got an answer.

Just now out of 10 runs all I got was 15 fragments - just 50ish fragments away from another souls - coincidence?

Edit: 11 runs
    Last edited by hold; 05-21-2017 at 11:47 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Didn't play last hour or so of arena, had to get ready n pick up g/f. Did however manage to get out of shower in time to get raped by the fragment 'deal'! So after farming LoL X, no refills, I managed a whopping 1 immortal soul...Cyborg! New, so relieves a little bit of the sting. Lots of other souls to cash in so time to clear house. Vortex fill...4 or 5 skill shards plus some souls which turned into Aces High & dupe Shaman. Grand sacrifice netted me 50 rare souls! So now I have more souls than when I started!
    Aces High and Cyborg - that's a great score for 1 Immortal Soul and a sacrifice!
    Nicko-0517