Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Well got to say really Love this event.. It top the Fear of the Dark one..

really like the Fragments hope more event like this...

My 5 souls

1 Shaman - Dupe
    2 Shaman - Dupe
    3 Aces High - Dupe
    4 Pharaoh - New
    5 Vampire - New

Miss out on Cyborg who really wanted and only 5 start missing..

Looking forward to more event like this..

Also anyone know if the Dev's said they plan to Add more Immortals ?
    like Lord of Lights ?

OS
    Android
    A new era with lots of vampire eddies will rise
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I never thought about making a guide, where's the best place to put that, Browno? I could make a guide to Shaman Eddie if valuable to members.
    Post it in char discussion area
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Not got the Eddie's I wanted, only a Visions and Aces High but still very happy with this event. Hope something similar happens again soon!

If only I didn't converts my first 500 into precious soul fragments I might have had a 3rd Eddie. Oh well, my own stupid fault.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    I really don't know how most of you guys did manage to score so many fragments in just two days.... it's almost crazy!!! I've spent a lot of time (and some ironite, but this doesn't matter) to gather the 500 needed for one immortal soul... but it was worth it, because I've got the one I wanted most: Cyborg.

Really cool event, thanks and congrats to the whole team.
    We want more such events, starting with a skill shard based, 'cos there's a lot to upgrade.

Now I'm sick of farming those dungeons... I think I'll stay far from them for a while...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Thank you Nodding Frog. I really liked the event, though I was working yesterday and couldn't go for to many souls. Still I've got two new Eddie Pharaoh and Viking and Cyborg as Vortex fodder. I also thought the drop rate was very fair at least for me. I only had to spend about 600 Ironite for the 3 Eddies. Totally worth it.

OS
    Android
    Thanks NF, awesome event even if it was a must after the failure with the 20000IC for the Eternity Soul to "thank" the rest of the player base.

Unfortunately i was very busy and i only managed to collect 4 Immortal Souls.
    I had 3 out of 9 Eddies and somehow i managed to get 4 dupes but i will sacrifice them and hope to get something else.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

Thank you devs!

Just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to the devs for the Immortal Soul event. Was a fun 48hr grind, I got 2 new awesome Eddies & am very happy.

LoTB is a free game but f*ck it, I'm gonna spend some cash to say thanks.

Keep up the great work - can't wait for more events & content!

Purplepixii-5983
    Active daily

OS
    iOS
    Well since everyone has done it, i guess ill also do it.

Gotta say, this event was pretty lit! Got my most wanted char! What are the chances! Rainmaker! Like holy shit! But while i got a dupe shaman on my 2nd and last soul, im still pretty happy. I actually enjoyed the grind, and the event gave me 2 rare souls! Like holy shit can you believe that! But with the amount of shit souls i got, i almost filled the vortex! Hopefully gonna get skillshards and not souls from it...

Also, this event while is pretty epic and dope and shit like that, was also pretty shit for me, imo you should announce that the event is coming before starting it, cuz me as a "f2p btw" player, had little to no ironite to refill! Only refilled for 150! But the timing was pretty good though cuz it was just as the pvp week had ended so more ironite = more refills!

Also, a suggestion. Can we make an event, like this one, but is for 4* charecters? And by that i mean, when you open the soul, YOU SELECT, the char you want and u get it! MANY PEOPLE WOULD WANT THAT, and by many i mean MANY! Rescuers, angels, Newborns, Dogs, golems, trolls, etc... anything! Great idea atleast for me.

Also, will rare soul fragments and G/A soul fragments be added?

Also, YOU STILL STOLE MY EDDIE SOUL IDEA THAT I SUGGESTED A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO! THE ONLY IDEA THAT I SUGGESTED THAT PEOPLE AGREED WITH!

Proof: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ght=Eddie+soul

Im not mad btw, im just fucking around as usual. I guess im more happy since my idea became realisty!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Thank you Nodding Frog Team for this wonderful event.

After my Rainmaker on the 9th pull, after lots of dupes, I opened 2 Pharaohs and 2 Vampire Hunters. So from 13 souls this event gave me:

New Eddies: Viking, Rainmaker, Vampire Hunter
    Dupes: 5x Pharaoh, 2x Visions, 2x Aces High, Vampire Hunter

What is interesting is that I never opened Samurai or Shaman, but resurrected the Egyptian empire with the 5 Pharaohs
    Really wanted to get Cyborg, but man, I cannot complain - I'm happy to have these new characters

Filled vortex twice, close to another fill, received 8 Skill Shards on top, another dupe Pharaoh, Visions and Rainmaker with all the souls Sacrifices gave me; moreover, I cleared 14 achievements (need now 7k fragments for next achi). Also, I'm close to boosting all characters to 5* (3*+ from Warrior, Sentinel, Mage and all * except Cyborg & assassin troll from Gunner/Assassin fractions).

Now I only need to burn 105 SOW I got from sacrifice. What an event, all this within 48 hours.

Huge thanks again for this, hoping to see such nice events in the future again.
    Last edited by Enti; 05-23-2017 at 11:06 AM.
    Enti-2694