Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    OS
    Android
    What about us who have some immortal fragments? Should we keep them 'til next ''immortal soul'' event or what? I mean, some of us did not have the time during event to farm constantly for fragments and now what? We don't deserve a chance to get some of those Eddies? As far as I know, these fragmets are nowhere to be found anymore, and I don't want to convert them for a precious ones. I want my chance of getting one cool Eddie! It's fucked up you only allowed two days for getting one. You should have leave at least some option for getting those fragments even after event ended (( And now, I have 175 immortal fragments without a chance to collect the rest and at least get one fuckin' ''hard to get'' Eddie! Cheers NF, nice one. Pretty pissed right now...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by riddickrcr View Post
    What about us who have some immortal fragments? Should we keep them 'til next ''immortal soul'' event or what? I mean, some of us did not have the time during event to farm constantly for fragments and now what? We don't deserve a chance to get some of those Eddies? As far as I know, these fragmets are nowhere to be found anymore, and I don't want to convert them for a precious ones. I want my chance of getting one cool Eddie! It's fucked up you only allowed two days for getting one. You should have leave at least some option for getting those fragments even after event ended (( And now, I have 175 immortal fragments without a chance to collect the rest and at least get one fuckin' ''hard to get'' Eddie! Cheers NF, nice one. Pretty pissed right now...
    Your sense of entitlement is nausating.

OS
    Android
    [Sparton Edit: Personal attacks are not acceptable on the forums.]
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 05-25-2017 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Removing comment

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by riddickrcr View Post
    riddickrcr

Well... I do not own ANY fragments at all, just for you not to be sorry... Just hope that event will be repeated soon...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    an another weekend like this soon?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The official stance on the Immortal Soul Fragments is that we won't be running an event that will let you get more of these for the foreseeable future, and do not have plans to make them farmable in other content. We hope to include other fragments for characters on an ongoing basis (either limited time like the Immortal Soul Fragments or long term like Eternity Soul Fragments).
    Here's the official announcement
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    And its even not over yet! 😄

Got my most wanted Ed (Viking) during the event. On top of that I pulled Aces High Ed. Woah, what a awsome fury. Loooove it. 😍

Then a couple of houres b4 the latest reset I pulled one of the very few warriors I was missing, from a rare soul. Couldn't believe my luck when the fog faded away and there was the Nomad. 😵

Then a little after the reset I tried my luck again for the daily Challenges. First I used 3 regular souls, then 3 rare. Last rare gave red eyes, and when the fog faded I was facing yet a toon I lacked. The Sentinel Harpy is now mine. 🙌 Too bad she is not OP anymore. 😁

So it is pretty damn hard to get the hands down 😂
    LOL, I could not be more right when I said/wrote 'and it's even not over yet. 😀

Just pulled my 1st PDK from a rare soul. 🙌 This has definitely been my week. 😄

OS
    Android
    a new eddie weekend soon or later ?
    I play all troopers all days.