Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Nice event, I could use a five star sentinel eddie.
    Well u wont get one! Cuz Rngesus will give u a rainmaker and give me a sentinel eddie...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    This will most probably a pleasant event for most of the players, and relieves the negative feelings that many have. I do like that even though another RNG is involved again, whatever the outcome is - either a new eddie or 8-9k essence to throw in the altar.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Well u wont get one! Cuz Rngesus will give u a rainmaker and give me a sentinel eddie...
    probably I won't get anything since the event here begins at 2 am and by then I will be out cold since me and a bunch of misfits are going to celebrete the end of the life as a bachelor of a friend of our. Also Tomorrow I will be busy all day long because of my stupid sense of duty.
    Grim-8797

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    probably I won't get anything since the event here begins at 2 am and by then I will be out cold since me and a bunch of misfits are going to celebrete the end of the life as a bachelor of a friend of our. Also Tomorrow I will be busy all day long because of my stupid sense of duty.
    Damn, das a bummer. I likewise have to stay up till 3am to start...

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    so the Dungeons will be opened an hour earlier?
    And let me guess ... The pack, that will be offered in store will be for real $$? If so, then no thanks.

So when the LOL dungeon is open, you can play the LOL Dungeon to get these Immortal shards, and if they drop as rare as 3* Stones drop, then everyone not comfortable playing LOL VIII-X is getting nothing.

I like the idea of the 5* Eddie soul, but i doubt, i get the eddies i hope for. (Pharaoh for my Second Account, Cyborg for first or Rainmaker/Vampire hunter on both would be ideal, but i guess i'll end up with something like a Viking or a dupe Aces High Eddie on both - or even nothing, as the drop rates will be that low that it woult take weeks to get the amount for 1 soul - like the eternal soul, which really makes it's name all honor, taking an eternty to get )
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    They say 5* eddies, but in the list "eternity eddie" isn't there....maybe it's just me but as I figure, since he is a 5* shouldn't there be a chance to get him too?

OS
    iOS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolt-5330 View Post
    They say 5* eddies, but in the list "eternity eddie" isn't there....maybe it's just me but as I figure, since he is a 5* shouldn't there be a chance to get him too?
    Because he is exclusive to the eternal soul, which has - theoretically - a 25% chance to drop him, as it's "only" 4 (imo very good) characters to get there.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    That is what worry me the most too Satani. That the drop chances for the fragments is the same as for the 3* evo shards. If so it is not likely that I get any try for a 5*Eddie.

On the other hand that would spare me the frustration of getting a dupe even though I only have 33% chance for that.

But since I got 3k+ ironites I will certainly give it a try.

Finally - cheers,good luck and may the RNG be in y(our) favour

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    Because he is exclusive to the eternal soul, which has - theoretically - a 25% chance to drop him, as it's "only" 4 (imo very good) characters to get there.
    Just a side note, but I am actually curious: Is the 25% stated anywhere? Just because there are four outcomes doesn't mean they are equally likely
    Max-1851