OS
    iOS

Soo... anyone else watched arthur?

Amagad if this wasnt the best movie ive seen in a while! Sure it did destroy some of the story but hey, it was the most epic shit ive ever seen in my life! Know that feeling when u watch a movie at the cinema and its so good u wanna watch it again but u cant cuz its not gonna be released as dvd or bluray till 64 years? Yea, its killing me right now...

Biggest complain is probably where dafuk are gawain and lancelot, other than that who dafuk is George... kungfu master of death and hes called... George... Reminds me of how the power ranger samurai's mentor was some chill american dude... and hes supposed to be an ancient samurai... yea, idk about dat...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Caught a preview for this the other night and I'd like to check it out. Loved the main actors role as Jax in Sons of Anarchy so figured it was worth seeing. Sounds like a winner!

OS
    Android
    Nah, gonna have to check it out though cause the trailers look killer and was a big SoA fan.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619