Thanks again slauki for coordinating this! And, thanks everyone for reporting! I found the early reports very helpful when trying to decide how hard to push.

Below are my final stats for the event. Who knows if any future event will have similar drop rates - but, maybe this can be helpful at some point in the future.

Total Souls Earned: 6
Total Fragments Earned: 3,000 (2,990 from LoL + 10 from NF)

SoT Refills Used: 47 (some were split between LoL & Skull Quests)
Ironite Spent for SoT Refills: 1290
Total LoL Runs: 577
Ave Fragments per Run: 5.18

I split my time between Floors 7, 8, and X.

Floor 7
SoT Refills Used: 22 (some were split between LoL & SQs)
Total LoL Runs: 285
Ave Fragments per Run: 4.65

Floor 8
SoT Refills Used: 14 (some were split between LoL & SQs)
Total LoL Runs: 156
Ave Fragments per Run: 5.90

Floor X
SoT Refills Used: 11
Total LoL Runs: 136
Ave Fragments per Run: 5.48

So, no material difference between Floors 8 and X. Floor 7 did seem to give fewer fragments per run, but this was mitigated by a lower SoT cost per run. Plus, I seemed to get better SoT drop rewards from Floor 7 than from 8 and X.

In the end, 1290 Ironite for 6 5* Eddies, 750+ regular souls, ~5 rare souls, plus all the Gunner and Assassin shards I'll ever need was a pretty good deal.

I didn't have much luck with the BoS on those 6 Eddies (only 1 non-dupe, despite only having 3 of the 9 Eddies going in to the event), but the domino effects of the resulting Essence is sure to bring great things . . . I'm saving the Sacrifices for later in the week.

Thanks again Nodding Frog for a great event! With Sacrifice and Fragments in place, I have a feeling that the dam is about to break regarding these kinds of events. At least, I hope so!

druid138-6195