Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Dropchance Estimation For Immortal Fragments

Numbers are somewhat large enough, wont post more thanks guys for contributing and beware of the 1200 ironite deal :P

Hey guys and girls,

as the old forum members know, i love these kind of threads

So the Idea in short:

The crucial part about the immortal soul event is the dropchance of the fragments. If they drop like rare souls we will never get an eddie in 48 hours .

To get a quick idea of the dropchances i would like to ask you to post the number of fragments you get for every refill.

For example 2 refills --> 50 fragments

i will edit the start post and after some hours we will have a real good idea of the dropchances.

So we will know very fast if it's a reasonable investment or a fuckup. If we play all on our own it might take 24 hours or more to get a grasp of it. With the power of the swarm we might get an idea very soon, if some of you participate....

okay guys and girls good luck for your favourite eddie (hoping for cyborg, samurai, rainmaker and aces high and 100 skillshards ;-) )

Avarage number of fragments:

Level VII
    Refills: 3
    fragments: 195
    Avarage: 65 per refill

Level VIII
    Refills:
    Fragments: 40
    Avarage: 20 per refill

Level IX
    Refills: 1
    Fragments: 95

Avarage: 95 per refill

Level X
    Refills: 101
    Fragments: 8560

Avarage: 85 per refill
    Last edited by slauki; 05-21-2017 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Editing title to "Immortal Fragments" (instead of Eternity)

OS
    Android
    And the prof strikes again i'm in
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 05-20-2017 at 11:24 AM.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    I guess ill try and help! Although i like... have no ironite...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Thanks for coordinating this! It would also be good if people would note which LoL floor(s) they focused on during each refill. I plan to do X manually as much as I can, but I'm sure some refills will be spent on VII or VIII, so I can do them on auto while giving attention to other things that can't be neglected. Thanks again!

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Maybe we could track it according to floors played (which one and how many times) instead of refills:

VII: __ fragments from __ rounds
    VIII: __ fragments from __ rounds
    X: __ fragments from __ rounds

druid138-6195
    Last edited by druid138; 05-20-2017 at 03:36 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Thanks for coordinating this! It would also be good if people would note which LoL floor(s) they focused on during each refill. I plan to do X manually as much as I can, but I'm sure some refills will be spent on VII or VIII, so I can do them on auto while giving attention to other things that can't be neglected. Thanks again!

druid138-6195
    Great thank you for the input, very good idea. Will put in the stages later.will also play level x all the time.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Unless the drop rates are complete garbage im probably going to spend Ieveral thousand ironite on this event. Will edit this post with my results.

Level X
    Refills: 4
    Fragments: 275 fragments

First Eddie - Pharaoh
    Notable drops - Rare soul that got me a Visions Eddie.
    Last edited by Crazypants; 05-21-2017 at 03:31 AM.

OS
    Android
    Slauki, again, your creativity is proving to be a boon for us players. Thanks for taking the time to make this thread to crowdfund info on the Immortal Soul event!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Unless the drop rates are complete garbage im probably going to spend Ieveral thousand ironite on this event. Will edit this post with my results.
    great thank you, i'm also planning to push hard depending on the droprate. if it's fair i might spend some k of ironite
    if they are really bad i might skip this whole event.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Slauki, again, your creativity is proving to be a boon for us players. Thanks for taking the time to make this thread to crowdfund info on the Immortal Soul event!
    you are very welcome man, we are all in the same boat so why not help each other and work together instead of badmouthing one another

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    great thank you, i'm also planning to push hard depending on the droprate. if it's fair i might spend some k of ironite
    if they are really bad i might skip this whole event.

you are very welcome man, we are all in the same boat so why not help each other and work together instead of badmouthing one another
    Will do the same - couple of refills and after that decide if it's worth or not. 500 fragments sounds a lot though.