Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm at refill n.7 and I dropped nothing on an entire refill? Wtf? They're nerfing the odds? I offended the RNG Lord?

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbolt View Post
    I'm at refill n.7 and I dropped nothing on an entire refill? Wtf? They're nerfing the odds? I offended the RNG Lord?
    Damn, i finished my ironite storage so no more refills, i need 25 fragments! Played 7 times since i lost my ironite by waiting. Not a single drop. I fucking got 95 on my first refill!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Alrighty, here are some numbers from my first run through:

Level X
    Refills: 1+ (I had daily reward SoT carry over)
    Fragments: 70
    Average: 70 per refill

Considering I had more than a full refill in SoT to start, I wanted to include an additional number. I did 13 battles of LoL X, so the Average Per Battle is 5.384615385 Immortal Soul Fragments. Seems like a decent rate of return to me.

Another thing I wanted to consider was the cost of the Immortal Fragment Pack in the store. It's 1200 Ironite for 250 Immortal Fragments + 3 Precious Souls. Discounting the addition of Precious Souls, how does purchasing the pack stack up against using that Ironite on Sands of Time & earning the fragments via LoL? Here's how I looked at it:

-With that 1200 Ironite, you can buy 40 refills of Sands of Time
    -With that 40 refills, you have 3200 Sands of Time
    -With that 3200 Sands of Time (not accounting for Sands accrued at the end of a battle), you can complete 400 rounds of LoL X
    -Assuming average rate of return, 400 rounds of LoL X will net you 2153.846154 Immortal Soul Fragments (this is based on my Average Per Battle Number)

All in all, it looks like plowing through LoL X will provide the best rate of return vs purchasing the pack, if you have the time to do it. That said, if I have the chance to get another Immortal Soul towards the end of the event, I may buy it.

EDIT: Looking at other numbers, it looks like most levels of LoL are providing decent return. For those that didn't do LoL X, how many per instance were you netting? I got 10 fragments sometimes, 15 fragments a few times as well.
    Thanks for the maths :'(
    Got 10 or 15 fragments each time I get some.

Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Edit: those 1200 ironites for 250 fragments would give you 40 refills. Not worth
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Right, the only way that makes sense is if you need those 250 fragments to push you over the edge at the end. No one should be buying that until 30 minutes before event expiration.

druid138-6195
    omg, I woke up this morning, see this new thing, begin to play pull out 30 after almost 10 LOLX and went for the 1200 pack because I was thinking it will be hard.
    I also did not catch that is not limited in 5* Eddie invocation...

Now I'm with almost 2K ironite left.
    I'm mad
    I should came here before doing any shit next time.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    iOS
    Just used up another full SoT. Got 125 fragments off 13 runs at X. Only need 75 for Soul now
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    But u have no proof so u cant be sure! Im gonna do the shit! Wasnt FoTD's best loot on hard or smth? Maybe same shit!
    no proof nekro but some common sense they told the droprates are the best in X so i will go for it :P

Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    Thanks for the thread.
    omg, I woke up this morning, see this new thing, begin to play pull out 30 after almost 10 LOLX and went for the 1200 pack because I was thinking it will be hard.
    I also did not catch that is not limited in 5* Eddie invocation...

Now I'm with almost 2K ironite left.
    I'm mad
    I should came here before doing any shit next time.
    sorry to hear man the pack is ridiculously overpriced

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Hmmm

The RNG is strong with this one:

Viking
    Pharaoh
    Pharaoh

And I also pulled another Pharaoh from Rare Soul during event. WTF xDDD
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Got a Visions Eddie with the first 500. Halfway through the next 500 hoping for a Cyborg. I've only played level 7.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Hmmm

The RNG is strong with this one:

Viking
    Pharaoh
    Pharaoh

And I also pulled another Pharaoh from Rare Soul during event. WTF xDDD
    Halfway to my 4th soul, so far: Visions, Viking, Viking. I sense a sentinel theme with us haha

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Halfway to my 4th soul, so far: Visions, Viking, Viking. I sense a sentinel theme with us haha
    Just how much ironite do u have! U make me feel like a poor man! (Cuz i am)

Im like 25 of my first soul...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    From Exalted sacrifice of the two Pharaohs I got 50 rare soul yielding a Visions... vortex fill soon
    Enti-2694