Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    2000 points gathered on x. On average 65 points per 80 sot
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Just finished another full SoT. Sorry, didn't take any notice of how many runs. Got 95 on that batch so 520 total off 5 full SoT (which is what some one gelse got I think). It is getting late here now (22:35) so that might be it for today. I am hoping to try and get at least 2 souls out of this (ideally 3).

Stupid question but what do I do now - press "Convert" or " Claim"? Must admit I am apprehensive about opening it. The only 5* Eddie I have ever got is Visions and I just know I am going to get a dupe of it
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Just finished another full SoT. Sorry, didn't take any notice of how many runs. Got 95 on that batch so 520 total off 5 full SoT (which is what some one gelse got I think). It is getting late here now (22:35) so that might be it for today. I am hoping to try and get at least 2 souls out of this (ideally 3).

Stupid question but what do I do now - press "Convert" or " Claim"? Must admit I am apprehensive about opening it. The only 5* Eddie I have ever got is Visions and I just know I am going to get a dupe of it
    Convert will prompt you to change the immortal fragments to precious ones. Use Claim, then go to Book of Souls and do the regular process
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    I can't weigh in with accurate numbers - had a burst water pipe in the bathroom this morning and was fixing it all day - farming LoL X at the same time ... I hope there are no LoTB leaks now

But the average 60-80ish per refill seem about right. Could also convert my first soul and got a Vampire - not a dupe! Cool ...

Off to the pub now but will farm LoL X later. My auto farming team is not the fastest but very reliable if somebody is searching for a team. They are all full sharded:

CR, Sentinel Harpy, Red Troll, AGS

P.S: One MACL0 today but got the drop after the restart - including 15 fragments ... MACL0 still not nice but at least it seems you don't loose that much any more - not sure about the trooper points. So whoever it was - sorry!
    Last edited by hold; 05-21-2017 at 03:21 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    sorry to hear man the pack is ridiculously overpriced
    Well could be good to put info on the first post about this overpriced pack?
    I should not play Sunday morning with brain that remain on my bed...

On my side duplicate Viking Eddie on first invocation.
    On the ride for second. (Viking?)
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Numbers are somewhat large enough, wont post more thanks guys for contributing and beware of the 1200 ironite deal :P

Final result every revill gives you 85 fragments on avagage. thanks nf for this fair deal, i really appreciate this. best event ever.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS

Pharaoooooh

Okay I'm getting pissed now, really

Viking
    Pharaoh
    Pharaoh
    Pharaoh

WTF
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Sorry to laugh but this shit is so funny. Lol����������
    PHARAOOOAOAAAAH *autistic screeching* xDD
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Okay I'm getting pissed now, really

Viking
    Pharaoh
    Pharaoh
    Pharaoh

WTF
    Lol dude, wow. I can imagine there's a player out there who really wants Pharaoh and is jealous of your luck haha.

My 2nd Immortal Soul granted me a Samurai Eddie! Not a dupe.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    1st soul a Viking, second one also a Viking

Mmm going out with family now, maybe at night will try more