Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

PvP Week 15 - Statistics and Discussion

Killhouse returns!

I remember in beta Killhouse - first or second week - sprung from out of nowhere on a Saturday and fired up to Eternal Jofer-style. Different strategy this week getting the big lead - same outcome. Congrats bud!

Of course Jofer made his usual impressive climb and props to Ringe as well - Wrath has arrived! We were messaging throughout the day and he was getting quite a few Holds. Always good to see epic battles - and he and GMAC were battling right to the wire.

An update brought changes to the point system and - at least from a scoring standpoint - a PvP system that seems more fair. Still a decent ding for losses when you're near the top - but not as bad as before. Please post your thoughts below.

And finally - with all the griping about points, bugs, etc - a big thanks to NF for the Immortal Soul event. Very cool and a win-win; we get Eddies - and then we play more to shard them. I finally got my Cyborg Well done and a great idea!

As far as numbers:

Number of attacks: 277

Attacks against me: 232

Final Rank: #6

Thanks everyone and good luck chasing those Eddies!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Killhouse returns!

I remember in beta Killhouse - first or second week - sprung from out of nowhere on a Saturday and fired up to Eternal Jofer-style. Different strategy this week getting the big lead - same outcome. Congrats bud!

Of course Jofer made his usual impressive climb and props to Ringe as well - Wrath has arrived! We were messaging throughout the day and he was getting quite a few Holds. Always good to see epic battles - and he and GMAC were battling right to the wire.

An update brought changes to the point system and - at least from a scoring standpoint - a PvP system that seems more fair. Still a decent ding for losses when you're near the top - but not as bad as before. Please post your thoughts below.

And finally - with all the griping about points, bugs, etc - a big thanks to NF for the Immortal Soul event. Very cool and a win-win; we get Eddies - and then we play more to shard them. I finally got my Cyborg Well done and a great idea!

As far as numbers:

Number of attacks: 277

Attacks against me: 232

Final Rank: #6

Thanks everyone and good luck chasing those Eddies!
    Thanks Nicko.

Congratz to Killhouse and Jofer, and also to Gmac who made me push to my limits. As I stated yesterday, poster will be lovely with Eternals. I made that joke of a defense for fun, but it seems it was a big surprise so it held almost every top gun at least once. Huge thanks to my troopers who were cheering for me all day. Also, one more "Thank you" to the devs for both Eternals, and this Eddie event. As a player from day 1, I will be so happy to claim my first natural 5* Eddie. Yeah, it's true. Beside GRE, no other on my team for almost a year.

Edit: some peeps are eager for my numbers, so
    666 attack (not intentionally, only found out it this morning while checking def %)
    480 defenses - 3h before reset all hell broke loose on me, and barely I could hold a battle. Every battle i played was putting my pts to -1 due to loses. It only stoped 10 minutes before reset.

See ya on the pyramid top \m/
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 05-21-2017 at 03:31 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Well - had to push you to post - cause the fact that you had 666 attacks just can't stay a secret

666 attacks - destiny, my friend
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Well - had to push you to post - cause the fact that you had 666 attacks just can't stay a secret

666 attacks - destiny, my friend
    No big deal, it's not secret, I wrote it in other thread

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    No big deal, it's not secret, I wrote it in other thread
    Congratulations Ringe666, was nice batle against your team.
    yojo-5182

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by yojo View Post
    Congratulations Ringe666, was nice batle against your team.
    Thanks dude, I hope you won \m/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Thanks dude, I hope you won \m/
    hahaha yes, but my defense suck
    yojo-5182

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by yojo View Post
    hahaha yes, but my defense suck
    That only means we're in a same boat. Mine is funny, yeah, but sucks too Though it went much better than expected

OS
    Android
    205 attacks (90%)
    172 defence (14%)

Rank 89.. first time in top 100 xD i m gradually improving, still my defence sucks.

Congratz to the top 3 & congratz to davemurray.. you managed to hold my attacks 5 times in a row man ( you always started first but still great defence! need to study it / thanks for accepting me as a trooper )
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Attacks 180
    Defences 152

Flirted with top-50 for the first time (previous best was around 80) but got caught by a deluge of losses in the last few minutes, dropping from 48 to 54. Very tight and intense competition for 50th, and no respite for a second. With 3 minutes to go I accepted I would not make it and didn't take a refill. My defence was a little better this week but still easy pickings for the top players.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return