Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Congrats to Killhouse, for going Eternal and thanks to you and Gmac for letting me try Beelzebub this week! I made a slight return to the Arena last week, after the Eternal update and the chase for that char. 3500 iron coins per month is my only real PvP goal.

Also, congrats to all of my troopers that made it into the top 100! I used all my available SoW since the update and got nowhere near the top 100! One thing that is strange, since yesterday's reset, I've been attacked 31 times even though I have only attacked once because of the immortal hunt. Thought that was kinda weird...

Anyway.. picked up a Samurai and Rainmaker. Still going for Viking, Aces and EVH!

Good luck this week!

ATK - 138
    DEF - 110
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Congratulations to Killhouse for return to Eternal. I played my way into top 25 on Saturday then played my way right back out. 3 losses in a row to top teams on top of being attacked at least 10 times in a 3 minute span 20 minutes before reset. Defense dropped to 13% as well, also too many APMA3 errors this week to end where I should have. We should get 2 sands of war back for each of those. I have already had 3 this week out of 42 battles. Hopefully I can get a Cyborg out of the Immortal Soul event, got 4 of the souls so far, still collecting.

Attacks 364
    Defenses 299
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Gratz to killhouse for the eternal. Being there the whole week with the current point system and the defensive hold ratio being worse every week is a great achievement.
    Also gratz to Nicko for maintaining this post and to all the rest pvpers, i believe it was a great week for pvp with a lot of participation.

My numbers for this week:
    ATK - 434
    DEF - 359

My holds went from 29% to 18%. The nerf to counter talis(proc rate 10-15%) killed my defensive strategy so i had to attack even more to maintain a spot in the top 50. Luckily my offensive strategy helps with those newborns that are widely used.
    I wish i had more shards and a few shell talis to boost my team to top 25 but i guess i will have to wait until BNW.

Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    205 attacks (90%)
    172 defence (14%)

Rank 89.. first time in top 100 xD i m gradually improving, still my defence sucks.

Congratz to the top 3 & congratz to davemurray.. you managed to hold my attacks 5 times in a row man ( you always started first but still great defence! need to study it / thanks for accepting me as a trooper )
    Gratz for the top 100, previous week was the first top 100 for me too.
    Regarding the holds you were just unlucky, nothing special to study there. Going second against heavy hitters that deal true damage is always a pain in the a$$. Unfortunately pvp in this game is 10% skill(set a team), 50% RNG(obtain decent toons) and 40% luck(going first, proc rates during battle etc) so sometimes things like that happen.
    Always happy to have an active trooper, thanks for sending the request.
    Last edited by DaveMurray; 05-22-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Slower week as did not do much PVP on Sunday or Monday so was a long old climb up and just did not have the time to get into my usual top 25 - but that is all good and happy with the changes that have been made - it seems to be fairer to more now but that could just be me of course!

Number of attacks: 208

Attacks against me: 172

Final Rank: #41
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS

Wooooooooooooo

Hello everybody!

Thanks all for the congratulations and support. It's been a long few days with the Beast and I'm glad it's over!

My ratio for the week was 61%.

Started the week just having fun but leading into the update I found my ratio was closer to 50% and my D was holding at over 35%. After the update Defense steadily dropped but I'd attribute that to the visions and counterstrike adjustments. Also players getting familiar with their own strategies. D ended at a meager 15% but it was enough to keep a gap between me and anyone that started to separate from the pack.

The changes to the defense point loss is a welcome update, I would've fell fast had it been the -20 a loss still. Not sure if the ratio change was intentional as I don't see any mention of it in the notes but it'll encourage more mid week play than the last point structure did.

Thanks again to all, one hell of a week. Also thanks to the devs, the Immortal Soul event was great, managed to snag Cyborg, Aces High, and Rainmaker.

Again, thank you all, it was a great climb and I'm glad I was able to do it again outside of the PVP Beta.

Oh and just since they threw another GCR at me from the legendary soul, here's the defense you can all enjoy for awhile, hope its a fun experience!!!

Name:  IMG_0855.PNG
Views: 605
Size:  366.5 KB

KillHouse

Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Hello everybody!

Thanks all for the congratulations and support. It's been a long few days with the Beast and I'm glad it's over!

My ratio for the week was 61%.

Started the week just having fun but leading into the update I found my ratio was closer to 50% and my D was holding at over 35%. After the update Defense steadily dropped but I'd attribute that to the visions and counterstrike adjustments. Also players getting familiar with their own strategies. D ended at a meager 15% but it was enough to keep a gap between me and anyone that started to separate from the pack.

The changes to the defense point loss is a welcome update, I would've fell fast had it been the -20 a loss still. Not sure if the ratio change was intentional as I don't see any mention of it in the notes but it'll encourage more mid week play than the last point structure did.

Thanks again to all, one hell of a week. Also thanks to the devs, the Immortal Soul event was great, managed to snag Cyborg, Aces High, and Rainmaker.

Again, thank you all, it was a great climb and I'm glad I was able to do it again outside of the PVP Beta.

Oh and just since they threw another GCR at me from the legendary soul, here's the defense you can all enjoy for awhile, hope its a fun experience!!!

KillHouse

Ohhhhhhh no you Didn't!! LOL

OS
    Android
    Congrats on Eternal again, man! I had almost forgot about how you ruled the PVP beta haha.

That team looks fun! I faced the precursor to it yesterday where you had an SSD in place of the 3rd GCR. One must CC the heck out of that team or use crazy single-target Assassin toons to take out the GCRs.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Oh no, that is one fearsome looking team, Killhouse...I hope you NEVER show up on my list.

Will be nice to see your defense % with that kind of team...I think it is going to be over the top!

OS
    Android

KillHouse
    I hope you get 100% defence holds and wrap up Eternal again, would be awesome.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Haha, well 1 hold and 3 draws in 20 fights isn't good! On to Visions and the gunner squad!