Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Also, would anyone kindly pm me if an event comes up while im gone? Im sure to be able to check the forums from time to time, so, can anyone send me a message telling that an event is up, or is coming?

You'd have my debt if u do!

Im 21% sure that next week im gonna find my inbox with 83 messages cuz people just want the one and only lord Nekro to be in their debt!
    Np........
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Awww, that's just too soon that is.

Good luck with your studies anyways and I hope to see you back!
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Man, i just got a F'N Visions Eddie today. I will build the legendary PVP defence with ox souls and F'N Visions Eddie in your honor.

Hope you will come back very soon, good luck with your stuff!

Note : And yes, i am proud of my joke about Trooper Eddie.

Note 2 : I will keep you as a Trooper, no worries.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Oh guys you make me feel all warm and fuzzy! Ill actually be able to play the game daily from 9am to 10:30am in (whatever the time is called here), which translates to 11pm to 12:30 pm in (whatever the time is called in LOTB HQ)
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    So much for the drama of me leaving... seems like ill still be the most posts per day, even when i cant use my phone...

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    You seem to be around more when you are gone!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IZI View Post
    You seem to be around more when you are gone!
    Uhahah true ! ... stop spamming around Nekro & go to study
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    If anyone is wondering where the hell ive been. Basically. Ive been playing world of warcraft again, great game btw, wouldn't recommend it to any of u. And im 30% sure that everyone here knows what that means.

For the people who dunno what that means. It means that i, nekroliun, will be too lazy to fucking open Lotb and transformers.

Btw. Why the fuck would i need a newborn of light from soul fragments when i have a nomad, i guess free sacrifices...

Wow is a life ruining game, been playing on the private server icecrown cuz spending money sucks and cuz Wrath is the best expansion ever. Currently a lvl 75 death knight.

Gotta take a second to thank all the nice people who kept me as a trooper!

Wanna hear a good joke?

My Life

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    If anyone is wondering where the hell ive been. Basically. Ive been playing world of warcraft again, great game btw, wouldn't recommend it to any of u. And im 30% sure that everyone here knows what that means.

For the people who dunno what that means. It means that i, nekroliun, will be too lazy to fucking open Lotb and transformers.

Btw. Why the fuck would i need a newborn of light from soul fragments when i have a nomad, i guess free sacrifices...

Wow is a life ruining game, been playing on the private server icecrown cuz spending money sucks and cuz Wrath is the best expansion ever. Currently a lvl 75 death knight.

Gotta take a second to thank all the nice people who kept me as a trooper!

Wanna hear a good joke?

My Life

Welcome back Nekro! I guess you have also missed the Sparton 500 week, when Kardas put F'N VE and Corrupted Ox souls on his defence and finished at rank 10.. Can you believe that??
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Welcome back Nekro! I guess you have also missed the Sparton 500 week, when Kardas put F'N VE and Corrupted Ox souls on his defence and finished at rank 10.. Can you believe that??
    Wait wut. Fml i shouldve seen that...