Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unit Listing (WIP)

Someone had mentioned wanting a list of possible units. As far as I know no such thing exists (at least here), so as I continue to amass units I will add them. Due to the large amount of data, I will break it up into several posts. It's definitely going to be a WIP.
    If you see a unit missing, please post below (include base * level).
    Last edited by Trystangst; 08-04-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Warriors (Red Axe):

1*

Corrupted Ox Soul
    Attack - Physical damage to a single target.
    Physical Charge (6 Power) - Grants Physical Charge to target Ally. Physical Charge increases the damage of the next Physical attack.

Meathead
    Rage (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. Damage increases as own HP gets lower. Increases own ATK for 2 turns.

Pharoah Sun Spirit
    Reave - Magic damage to a single target. 35% chance to Steal Power.
    Rise (3 Power) - Physical damage to all enemies. Heals all allies. Heal is based on ATK stat.

Possessed Rifle
    Shoot - Physical damage to a single target. Damage increases based on Special stat. 25% chance to Critical strike.
    Shank (3 Power) - True damage to a single target. 50% chance to inflict Heal Block for 2 turns.

Voidling
    Bite - Physical and Magic damage to a single target. Damage increases as target's HP gets lower.
    Enrage (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. Damage increases based on Max HP. Increases DEF of all allies for 2 turns.

Eddie
    See character section

2*

Crimson Hourglass
    Dust - Physical damage to a single target. 50% chance to inflict Block Beneficial Effects for 2 turns.
    Torment (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. Inflicts Drain Health on target for 2 turns. Damage dealt and health drained based on own max HP.

Hell Dice
    Maim - Physical damage to a single target. Deals True damage for each harmful effect on the target.
    Roll (3 Power) - Random damage to all enemies. 25% chance to inflict Blind, Stun or Silence.

Imp
    Maim - Physical damage to a single target. Deals True damage for each harmful effect on the target.
    Afflict (4 Power) - True damage to all enemies. Inflict Reduce Healing for 2 turns.

Possessed Mine
    Flash (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. Has a chance to Critically Strike. 25% chance to inflict Blind for 2 turns.

Wickerdog of Day
    Chomp - Physical damage to a single target. Damage increases as target's HP gets lower. 50% chance to inflict Reduce Healing for 2 turns.
    Rage (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. Damage increases as own HP gets lower. Increases own ATK for 2 turns.

Wolf Cultist
    Persecute (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. Increase own ATK for 2 turns. Inflict Reduce ATK on target for 2 turns.

3*

Desert Warrior
    Mad Dance (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. Inflicts 2 Physical Burns for 2 turns. 30% chance to remove Beneficial Effects from target.

Harpy
    Blaze - Physical damage to a single target. Damage increases based on Special stat. 30% chance to inflict 2 Physical Burns for 2 turns.
    Glide (3 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. 35% chance to lower Power and Fury generation for 2 turns.

Possessed Rockets
    Target - Physical damage to all enemies. 50% chance to lower Accuracy for 2 turns.
    Launch (3 Power) - Physical damage to all enemies. 30% chance to block Beneficial effects for 2 turns.

Soulless Demon
    Barrage - Physical damage to all enemies.
    Rally (4 Power) - Increase ATK and DEF of all allies for 2 turns.

Undead Axis Gunner
    Strike - Physical damage to a single target. 30% chance to trigger additional attacks. Has a chance to critically strike.
    Physical Charge (6 Power) - Grants Physical Charge to ally. Physical Charge increases damage of the next Physical attack.

Wickerdog King
    Chomp - Physical damage to a single target. Damage increases as target's HP gets lower. 50% chance to inflict Reduce Healing for 2 turns.
    Thieve (5 Power) - Physical damage to a single target. 45% chance to steal Beneficial Effects from target.

Run to the Hills Eddie
    See character section.

4*

5*
    Last edited by Trystangst; 08-12-2016 at 12:33 AM.

Magus (Blue Flame):

1*
    Corrupted Ox Soul
    Meathead
    Sandworm

2*
    Dark Hourglass
    Hell Dice
    Owl Cultist
    Pharoah Water Spirit
    Possessed Mine
    Possessed Rockets
    Wickerdog of Night

Wickerman Eddie
    See character section.

3*
    Allied Soldier
    Axis Soldier
    Corrupt Owl Cultist
    Masked Harpy

Speed of Light Eddie
    See character section.

4*
    Angel of Pain

5*
    Last edited by Trystangst; 08-11-2016 at 11:25 PM.

Sentinel (Green Shield):

1*

Corrupted Ox Soul
    Hourglass
    Meathead

2*

Hell Dice
    Ox Cultist
    Pharoah Sand Spirit
    Sandworm
    Undead Guardian

3*

Allied Soldier
    Corrupt Ox Cultist
    Dog of War
    Rock Golem
    Undead Allied Soldier

Mummy Eddie
    See character section.

4*

5*
    Last edited by Trystangst; 08-11-2016 at 11:32 PM.

Assassins (Purple Blades):

1*

Meathead

2*

Dark Voidling
    Light Voidling
    Possessed Mine

3*

Axis Soldier
    Burning Mummy Dog
    Soulless Demon

4*

5*
    Last edited by Trystangst; 08-11-2016 at 11:34 PM.

Gunners (Yellow Bullet):

1*

2*

Undead Hunter

Soldier Eddie
    See character section.

3*

Allied Bomber Boy
    Gunner Dog

4*

5*
    Last edited by Trystangst; 08-11-2016 at 11:34 PM.

Stats and skills will be useful as well. I think this kind of info should go in the wicki. I tried to start to a "max stats per charter " sorted by character type and no one participated, so I think those who want to contribute just have to upload the info into the wicki.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Stats and skills will be useful as well. I think this kind of info should go in the wicki. I tried to start to a "max stats per charter " sorted by character type and no one participated, so I think those who want to contribute just have to upload the info into the wicki.
    I will flesh it out a bit as time permits. Skills for sure - not sure about stats as that's going to vary by level and * (and talismans I suppose). The wiki would be ideal, and maybe once this is more complete I will transfer it over. But the interface there is foreign to me and I don't feel like taking the time to learn it right now.

Something was started on the wikia, but hasn't been completed as of yet:

http://ironmaidenlegacy.wikia.com/wi...he_Beast_Wikia

Perhaps people can start adding them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Where? Never seen the thread. I would like that/try to help.

And by max stats you mean lvl 100 or all caps, like 60 as 3*, 80 as 4 and max 100?

Currently I'm leveling Visions Eddie and Undead Allied Soldier (Sentinel), when maxed I can share info (stats and dmg/healing output).