Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheers All!

OS
    iOS

Cheers All!

Been browsing the forum from time to time, figured I'd say hello. I hope you all had luck on your side for the Immortal Soul event. Personally, I had incredible luck! More on that in the official thread.

I want to especially thank all my troopers for the badges. Btw- I need to clean out a few slackers, so If you're a daily player and need a daily player, shoot me a pm or post here.

Best,

Tman

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forums! You should put your game ID in your signature so people can add you.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Hi T-Man and welcome.. think i already have you as a trooper if u have Storm as main
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Welcome to the forums! You should put your game ID in your signature so people can add you.
    Thanks. I considered that, but I wanted to make sure only those registered here could send the request.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Hi T-Man and welcome.. think i already have you as a trooper if u have Storm as main
    Yes, and you Viking. Cool man.

OS
    Android
    welcome to the Forum T-man, your defense gave me hard time today, I find it very well structured, and surely " different" from the mass Nice to meet you!

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    welcome to the madhouse man

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I already have you as a trooper, nice to see you here, welcome to this place of perdition!

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    Hey welcome to the forums my friend. You've been a solid trooper of mine although I myself have been slacking a bit of late cause personal issues in life couldn't play that much but thanks for staying on my list and having me. I'll be back to schedule from now on usually same goes for all my troopers.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    welcome to the Forum T-man, your defense gave me hard time today, I find it very well structured, and surely " different" from the mass Nice to meet you!
    Thanks man. You have a tough teem as well. I want to work on some new toons but scared to throw the shards on them. The nerf bat is way too heavy handed here imo.