OS
    Android

Cool Hello everybody and up the irons! Im Icarus-6959

As tittle says im Icarus-6959, and im new in the forums but i already had some months (i think 3 or 4 on the game, lvl 64 actually).
    First i want to thanks everybody that uses my troopers everyday like : amboss2000-2802, BeastAPA-9697, Paxton 9980 and renrew3000-4344.

Now the reason of why i did register here (please more than anything forgive my english), is because i want to do some questions about formations of teams (defense and offense) and since i had some good cards (a way to say it) i would like some suggestions, but of course in another post because i want to respect the forum rules.

Add me if you want! i have some slots free and also a powerfull Assassin Harpy that could help you in many ways. I use everybody, sometimes i could run out of time but as max i could just leave 4 or 5 without use but 100% that i join all the days of the week except sundays.

Veterans, tell me your experiences on this game and new people, ask me if you had a question, anything because a single question could be vital

Thanks for visit

OS
    Android
    Hi Icarus,

I've looked at your toons, and i saw that you are lacking of maxed talismans. You have no "god tier toons" for arena (i think best one are gunner corrupted rescuer, sentinel soulless demon, the nomad, followed by angel of fear, sentinel harpy and magus corrupted rescuer, best eddies are cybord for offense and vision for defense but its debatable). I think both pyro soldier are pretty good and worth maxing. Assassin and sentinel golden son are above average.

But since you can't do anything about toons you dont have: Try to get all your team a good choice of talismans, which are mostly easy to get. I usually like to get energy set one at least one of my toons, since it can prevent the ennemy team to use their special abilities and allow you to use yours. Your team seems under construction for now, so try to finish it. Counting on luck for having the toon you look for isn't the best option.

Up the irons
    Last edited by Nerada; 05-24-2017 at 11:22 PM.
    Nerada-3011

And then there was silence, just a voice from other world
    Like a leaf in an icy world, memories will fade

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerada View Post
    Hi Icarus,

I've looked at your toons, and i saw that you are lacking of maxed talismans. You have no "god tier toons" for arena (i think best one are gunner corrupted rescuer, sentinel soulless demon, the nomad, followed by angel of fear, sentinel harpy and magus corrupted rescuer, best eddies are cybord for offense and vision for defense but its debatable). I think both pyro soldier are pretty good and worth maxing. Assassin and sentinel golden son are above average.

But since you can't do anything about toons you dont have: Try to get all your team a good choice of talismans, which are mostly easy to get. I usually like to get energy set one at least one of my toons, since it can prevent the ennemy team to use their special abilities and allow you to use yours. Your team seems under construction for now, so try to finish it. Counting on luck for having the toon you look for isn't the best option.

Up the irons
    Hello, and sorry for the late answer (i didn't see anything some hours later of posting this so i just forget that i made this post)
    Thanks for being nice to share some experience, i tried to get some of the toons you named because i got some souls and spare badges and the results were : Gunner Corrupt Rescuer,Wickerman,Sentinel Soulless demon and Warrior Undead rescuer, and the best drop for me, Viking Eddie. I was aiming to get good sentinels or warriors with its respective rare souls, most than anything i wanted to have Troll and Nomad, Ace High too.

Also, thanks for using my champion daily, even with the bug that could freeze or crash the game so there isn't problem about the last days
    _______________________________Icarus-6959
    __________________________ Beast Eddie (MAXED)
    _____________I left the game [Feel free to remove me as a trooper]

________________________Don't you think I'm a savior?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save you?
    ________________________Don't you think I could save your life?..._______...(repeat 666 times)