Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

3* Evo Shard Farming

I know there are some threads on this already but they are pages long and need to be wade through, so here's a list of best places to farm for the elusive shards which i found best for farming.

3* Red and Purple (by far the most common ones) - Road to Run and Snake Eyes (the first 2 maps in Underworld either on Hard or Madness)

3* Blue - Toys of Death and Eagles Nest (Battlefield on Madness)

3* Yellow - Road to Run, Snake Eyes and Wayward Path (Underworld on Madness)

3* Green - Heart of Darkness (Battlefield on Madness)

3* Rainbow - Toys of Death, Shell Shocked (Battlefield on Hard and Madness) and Road to Run, Snake Eyes (Underworld on Hard or Madness)

Obviously there are other maps where they drop but from my experience so far these maps seem to have the best drop rates. I will edit this post when I see other maps with better drop rates.
    Last edited by Dutch; 08-05-2016 at 12:25 PM.

OS
    Android
    Dutch, this is very helpful, thank you

OS
    Android
    By any chance... are those levels the ones you play the most to get shards?

Thanks Dutch!

OS
    iOS
    Yeah! Thanks Dutch!

After playing about 10 rounds of Snake Eyes [madness], I'm already getting ** and *** evo shards!
    I was beginning to think they were just a myth, like the unicorns. You know, rainbow and all...

The future suddenly looks a lot less bleak!
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 08-05-2016 at 08:38 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Well, I somehow have 4 3* Yellow shards, but haven't unlocked Underworld Madness due to the freezing glitch (I have stopped playing past Underworld Hard - Snake Eyes until that glitch is fixed). I don't specifically remember seeing them drop (probably late night grinding trooper points). Any one else finding yellow 3* elsewhere besides Underworld madness?

OS
    Android
    I think I got a few in Battlefield A matter of life and death Madness.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Gonzo, I don't have that unlocked yet, but will make it a priority (at least until Underworld glitches are fixed).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuadDib-7367 View Post
    Well, I somehow have 4 3* Yellow shards, but haven't unlocked Underworld Madness due to the freezing glitch (I have stopped playing past Underworld Hard - Snake Eyes until that glitch is fixed). I don't specifically remember seeing them drop (probably late night grinding trooper points). Any one else finding yellow 3* elsewhere besides Underworld madness?
    There is an increased chance for 3* s dropping in secret levels. Also on rare occurrences you may get 4 items dropped. As only the first 3 are shown without scrolling, it is entirely possible that you missed them on the rewards screen.

OS
    Android
    Overall I have had the best luck with Chains of Misery Underworld Madness. Approximately 33% drop rate for shards. However, not ideal for specific colors or stars. You will get a 3* yellow on round and 3 1*s red the next. Decent Xp and gold.