View Poll Results: What should get five star treatment next?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Carriage Rider Eddie

10 41.67%
  • Soldier Eddie

8 33.33%
  • Basic Eddie

1 4.17%
  • Run to the hills Eddie

0 0%
  • Wickerman Eddie

0 0%
  • Axis bomber boy (red)

1 4.17%
  • Allied Bomber boy (green)

0 0%
  • Pyro soldier (red)

1 4.17%
  • Soulless demon (purple)

0 0%
  • Soulless demon (red)

0 0%
  • Allied soldier (blue)

2 8.33%
  • Axis soldier (blue)

0 0%
  • Red bat

1 4.17%
  • Green bat

0 0%
  • Wait til you have a better character

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Nope, he has a chance to stun but no cleanse.

So which char is this? Never seen it, do you have a screen or something?

OS
    Android
    Oh... I understand now. You are thinking about the Sentinel Allied Soldier which has a cleanse. This is the Sentinel Angel... Angel of Strife.

Name:  Angel1.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  264.5 KB
    Name:  Angel2.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  280.2 KB

Thx, i whould go anyway with the soulless green demon (that you have there) if i need a crowd-control sentinel.
    No problematic passive and 0 cost taunt.

OS
    Android
    Yeah! I heard he's great. But the fact that you can't "control" his taunt and has no passive ability kinda throws me off. Also, right now taunters are the least meta characters in the game.

If that ever changes he'll be the first in line.

Thx for the advice.

OS
    iOS
    Passive parties are by far the current meta it seems unfortunately.
    Heal, buff, reflect shield, repeat.
    Edit: which is what worries me about upgrading blue allied soldier, is he getting a nerf to reflect shield? Will he go from being arguably the best character to much further down the list? I'm sure even if they nerf soldier Eddies heal he will still be a strong character.
    I feel like all three bats if fixed will be new meta characters, as will characters that do true damage.
    Too many broken Talismans ATM too and they're all the good ones, so I'm only upgrading safe bet talismans.
    Last edited by aur0ra85; 08-05-2016 at 02:36 PM.

I vote cartilage Rider. He has such a good mix of skills. Plus he's an Eddie!

OS
    Android
    I think the Magus Soldier needs a nerf. But only in the cost, a 7 power cost would be perfect. And it would be perfect for PVP.

That being said, I just leveled mine. A few seconds ago, an I had the same fear as you, but you know what? By the time a nerf comes, if it ever comes, we'll most likely be able to rank another one. I was beetwen the soldier, the child of the damned and the pharaoh dog. No regrets!!!!

Regarding talismans, it's not a game breaking issue. I feel you are giving them WAY too much importance. Either if they are working correctly or not, a 1% or 15% buff does not make a difference right now.

Reflect is really powerful.
    It's whole party, not single Ally.
    It's 2 turns, not 1.
    It's 4 cost, which means that even the newest players can keep it up (minus buff steals or the blue Angel) without needing a Power generator.
    It halves ALL incoming damage (Magic, Physical AND True).
    It returns half of that as True damage (which means it ignores the enemy's DEF and MR)
    It hits all enemies, even if the original attack was single target.

Should it be adjusted? I don't know. It's really powerful early on, but by the time you're starting to farm Underworld Madness you're likely moving away from it to more damaging abilities (I still use my soldier, but I don't usually cast reflect - he does plenty of AoE damage with his regular attack). If PVP becomes a thing, probably.

As for only leveling "safe bets" - if that's how you want to play, sure. But I'm with Gonzo - I'm going to level what I have and use. If it gets nerfed later, well that's just part of playing an online game.

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Passive parties are by far the current meta it seems unfortunately.
    Heal, buff, reflect shield, repeat.
    Edit: which is what worries me about upgrading blue allied soldier, is he getting a nerf to reflect shield? Will he go from being arguably the best character to much further down the list? I'm sure even if they nerf soldier Eddies heal he will still be a strong character.
    I feel like all three bats if fixed will be new meta characters, as will characters that do true damage.
    Too many broken Talismans ATM too and they're all the good ones, so I'm only upgrading safe bet talismans.
    To me PVP is so far (4-6 months) that we have all the time in the world to level up as many chars we want, and to die by boredom.