Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The Angels are already really good characters, all of them. But they are bugged, so people don't use them.

There's always people who scream OP whenever they loose. That's how it works.

And regarding the Soldier Eddie/Magus and Sentinel Soldiers team, I would have no problem destroying them. That's not an OP team.

OP would be Gunner Child of the Damned/Axis Commander/Vampire Hunter Eddie. Unkillable SOBs.

Mark my words... Gunner Child of the Damned will be too OP in PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I hope they make it like Marvel Avengers Alliance 2
    Agreed. MAA2 has an amazing PVP system.

Screen of child gunner?
    Never used or seen one.

OS
    Android
    I don't have him. He's the one that gives shields and all those things to the other childs in Underworld with his attack.

Trust me, he will be a pain in the a$$.

I'd kill for one.

I've never seen one in play from my troopers, but tose are what make the stage "Children of the Damned" so tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I haven't played any RPG mobile game that let's you grief or target other players.
    Try World of Magic...You can literally bully newbies and kill other players in live PVP. Really annoyed the hell out of me but I had the best weapon in the game and sold my account.

OS
    Android
    Sounds fun!!!! Maybe Jennie would like to give it a try :P

Don't forget about characters that can re-enable attacks. I got once around 10 hits of the SAME gunner dog, my mind was blown. Skill Shards and bam, "if you don't kill me in 1 turn your team is gone"... e.e

OS
    iOS
    That's what my set up does, I like to use a red bat/child of the dammed with my samurai Eddie and red dog. I can nearly one shot beezle with samurai Eddie and have three red talismans at level 4 still, but when I'm dealing with a wave I use the samurai AOE to knock everyone down to half health, and then child of the dammed to clean up everything with extra turns (the red bat functions more or less the same, but his passive is broken sometimes and doesn't work). It's a massacre. I feel like the only way anyone is gonna survive one wave against it is if they get their turn first lol, and my characters are pretty tanky builds. Samurai Eddie also triggers extra turns if his basic would work. Nomad works in the party too.

Name:  BC7AC516-F281-406D-90F1-36DAF81CB9EB_zpsqz751cn4.png
Views: 152
Size:  582.3 KB
    hier is my schild,he is real powerfull :3

I want one!