Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Hold rates >15%?

Anyone have a hold rate higher than 15%? My guess is no? My hold rate is in single digits for the first time ever.

And on offense it's very very difficult to lose no matter what team I bring to the fight.

Kind of boring mashing buttons and tearing up AI that can't compete.

Me thinks defense needs some sort of boost to make things more challenging.

OS
    Android
    Current hold rate is 41% but maybe that's cause I only had 9/22 attacks and am rank 1,431 with 1924 points right now so in the bottomish league lol. I think I've just had a lot of either lucky wins or connections issues cause my defense sucks haha.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    Android
    I'm well above 15% right now. At the top, it certainly is a LOT harder to hold the other great players out there. One has to really be creative and think of combos of toons that synergize. Sometimes, the weirdest team can be one of the more difficult ones to beat.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I'm well above 15% right now. At the top, it certainly is a LOT harder to hold the other great players out there. One has to really be creative and think of combos of toons that synergize. Sometimes, the weirdest team can be one of the more difficult ones to beat.
    Well my point was not as much my low hold rate personally, it's the lack of challenge on offense. And I did not take into account lower levels so that was a bit short sighted on my part I apologize.

When attacking I now actually find myself seeking out new defenses to fight for some variety. Storm or SOL Eddie for instance. Or a team with a pharaoh spirit. It's different but the result is usually the same - little competition.

I think in over 100 attacks this week I have only one legit loss and that was to a grim reaper that went first and somehow went ape shit and hit me like 6 times in a row. Other 5 losses are freeze ups and one dead battery.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I agree or just have a prisoner.... but thankfully we can cleanse his disease from affecting us so that's alright.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Well my point was not as much my low hold rate personally, it's the lack of challenge on offense. And I did not take into account lower levels so that was a bit short sighted on my part I apologize.

When attacking I now actually find myself seeking out new defenses to fight for some variety. Storm or SOL Eddie for instance. Or a team with a pharaoh spirit. It's different but the result is usually the same - little competition.

I think in over 100 attacks this week I have only one legit loss and that was to a grim reaper that went first and somehow went ape shit and hit me like 6 times in a row. Other 5 losses are freeze ups and one dead battery.
    You guys are good. I don't have any Shell or Immunity Talismans, so I do struggle when I face the top teams. Played Canyptian yesterday 4 times, and he went first all 4 times. He beat me the first 3 attempts and it was only on the final attempt was I finally able to win. You may say that I am a sucker for punishment, but I really wanted to learn and try different strategies/team setups to see how to win against his team.
    I hope I don't have to face him again, lol.

Ringe666's team is also very good with that darn Wrath of his. I won against him last week when I went first, but played him again earlier this week and he went first, absolutely destroying my team...I barely got a turn in, sheesh!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    You guys are good. I don't have any Shell or Immunity Talismans, so I do struggle when I face the top teams. Played Canyptian yesterday 4 times, and he went first all 4 times. He beat me the first 3 attempts and it was only on the final attempt was I finally able to win. You may say that I am a sucker for punishment, but I really wanted to learn and try different strategies/team setups to see how to win against his team.
    I hope I don't have to face him again, lol.

Ringe666's team is also very good with that darn Wrath of his. I won against him last week when I went first, but played him again earlier this week and he went first, absolutely destroying my team...I barely got a turn in, sheesh!
    I completely feel you.
    I got no immunity and shell talismans and it is just impossible to achieve something good on both offence and defence without them.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    I agree. I missed out on the immunity and shell talismans as I didn't have the resources to max them out so didn't see the advantage they'd give me. I think I got a set of each in the last week in the end, but I'm able to get i to the top 25 on offence but I'm just too easy to be in defence. Ah well. I'm happy being this high right now!
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android
    without these talisman pvp is really tough, cannot imagine playing without them anymore. they should be reintroduced to give you guys a chance to catch up. and i found that you cannot have enough shells :P

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    without these talisman pvp is really tough, cannot imagine playing without them anymore. they should be reintroduced to give you guys a chance to catch up. and i found that you cannot have enough shells :P
    These are good points a few weeks back before shell, immunity, and strike talismans it seemed hold rates were always higher and attack rates lower. Those additions seem to have rendered an already struggling AI almost completely useless.