Threaded View

OS
    Android

which 4* characters to evolve?

Hi there
    After learning on the fly and basically evolving whatever characters I had available at the time, I have since been hoarding 3* evo shards to get the maximum out of them next time I choose to evolve. Currently I only have 3 5* Eddies (original Holy Smokes, Gunner and Grim Reaper) and 1 Assassin Soulless demon, 1 Sentinal Newborn of Light, 1 Assassin Axis Bomber Boy, 1 Magus Corrupt Rescuer and 1 Magus Pharoah Dog King. I have enough shards to evolve 1 Gunner, 1 Warrior, 1 Sentinel, 1 Assassin and 1 Magus character. So which characters should I evolve? Here is the run down of what I have at the moment.

Warrior
    Axis Bomber Boy
    Corrupt Droid
    Soulless Demon
    Golden Son
    Possessed Rockets
    Demon Dog
    Harpy

Magus
    Masked Harpy
    Corrupt Owl Cultist (with 3 skill shards which in hindsight I should have saved)
    Axis Soldier
    Allied Soldier
    Newborn of Light
    Wickerman Eddie
    Speed of Light Eddie
    Possessed Mine

Gunner
    Corrupt Droid
    Undead Allied Soldier
    Possessed Rockets
    Desert Golem
    Desert Marauder
    Gunner Dog

Sentinel
    Undead Rescuer
    Fear Of The Dark Eddie
    Angel of Strife
    Allied Soldier
    Mummy Eddie
    Dog of War

Assassin
    Storm Eddie
    Undead Rescuer
    Undead Axis Gunner
    Pyro Soldier
    Desert Rider
    Axis Soldier

Warrior - I still can't decide 100% between Golden Son, Soulless Demon (for atk and def raise) or Bomber Boy (accuracy passive).

Magus - I like the Harpy because of the passive of immunity to be stunned, frozen, blinded. I'm currently not considering any of the Eddies as I like Grim Reaper Eddie a lot.

Gunner - I am strongly considering the Desert Marauder, but Undead Allied Soldier could be a good party healer to have.

Sentinel - I'm really leaning towards the Undead Rescuer as he has good stats and ability to remove buffs from opponents as well as debuffs from my team on top of being a healer. Has decent magic stat too. Fear of the dark Eddie makes me pause somewhat.

Assassin - I have two 5* assassins at the moment so not a urgent need for another. Its probably between the pyro soldier and Storm Eddie but Undead Axis Gunner or Axis Soldier could be a consideration perhaps? I hated the Axis Soldier in Battlefield.

Anyway I am interested in people's thoughts, hopefully with your pros and cons for each. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by thealchemist; 06-08-2017 at 01:08 PM. Reason: character update.