Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

which 4* characters to evolve?

Hi there
    After learning on the fly and basically evolving whatever characters I had available at the time, I have since been hoarding 3* evo shards to get the maximum out of them next time I choose to evolve. Currently I only have 3 5* Eddies (original Holy Smokes, Gunner and Grim Reaper) and 1 Assassin Soulless demon, 1 Sentinal Newborn of Light, 1 Assassin Axis Bomber Boy, 1 Magus Corrupt Rescuer and 1 Magus Pharoah Dog King. I have enough shards to evolve 1 Gunner, 1 Warrior, 1 Sentinel, 1 Assassin and 1 Magus character. So which characters should I evolve? Here is the run down of what I have at the moment.

Warrior
    Axis Bomber Boy
    Corrupt Droid
    Soulless Demon
    Golden Son
    Possessed Rockets
    Demon Dog
    Harpy

Magus
    Masked Harpy
    Corrupt Owl Cultist (with 3 skill shards which in hindsight I should have saved)
    Axis Soldier
    Allied Soldier
    Newborn of Light
    Wickerman Eddie
    Speed of Light Eddie
    Possessed Mine

Gunner
    Corrupt Droid
    Undead Allied Soldier
    Possessed Rockets
    Desert Golem
    Desert Marauder
    Gunner Dog

Sentinel
    Undead Rescuer
    Fear Of The Dark Eddie
    Angel of Strife
    Allied Soldier
    Mummy Eddie
    Dog of War

Assassin
    Storm Eddie
    Undead Rescuer
    Undead Axis Gunner
    Pyro Soldier
    Desert Rider
    Axis Soldier

Warrior - I still can't decide 100% between Golden Son, Soulless Demon (for atk and def raise) or Bomber Boy (accuracy passive).

Magus - I like the Harpy because of the passive of immunity to be stunned, frozen, blinded. I'm currently not considering any of the Eddies as I like Grim Reaper Eddie a lot.

Gunner - I am strongly considering the Desert Marauder, but Undead Allied Soldier could be a good party healer to have.

Sentinel - I'm really leaning towards the Undead Rescuer as he has good stats and ability to remove buffs from opponents as well as debuffs from my team on top of being a healer. Has decent magic stat too. Fear of the dark Eddie makes me pause somewhat.

Assassin - I have two 5* assassins at the moment so not a urgent need for another. Its probably between the pyro soldier and Storm Eddie but Undead Axis Gunner or Axis Soldier could be a consideration perhaps? I hated the Axis Soldier in Battlefield.

Anyway I am interested in people's thoughts, hopefully with your pros and cons for each. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by thealchemist; 06-08-2017 at 01:08 PM. Reason: character update.

OS
    iOS
    Imo, just wait, when you get chars like the troll, green soulless demon, AoF, etc... those are the chars you want to evolve, also what sentinel and assassins do you have? Maybe u have good chars there!

With the new skull quests, evo shards arent all that rare anymore, so you shouldnt be scared to evolve a char!

Ps: Evolve a Char YOU personally love!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    If you're close to a vortex fill, then I'd honestly suggest that you wait until then. If you get some legendary souls, then there's no telling what awesome new 4* toons you could receive and then immediately pump up to 5*. However, as it currently stands, I'll give you my opinion on your choices.

For Warrior characters, I'd narrow it down to the Soulless Demon, Possessed Rockets, and the Golden Sun. All 3 are solid characters. The Possessed Rockets are a staple in my autofarming team since they wreck face with an attack boost (from my Wickerman).

For Magus characters, your Wickerdog Queen and Harpy are the most useful IMO (since you aren't focusing on Eddies ─ Speed of Light is a solid Eddie). WDQ will synergize incredibly well with your GRE, but then again, she may be rendered redundant with your Pharaoh Dog King (who has the same magic charge).

For Gunner characters, Soldier Eddie is great for farming and some players have made good use of him in PVP as well. The only other toons who stands out to me are the Undead Soldier and Possessed Rockets. The Undead Soldier has a great heal, while the rockets have that useful power boost (although they don't seem to do too much damage due to weird talisman slots).
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Attachment 3034

What character sould i evolve to 5*, which character should i spend my skill shards ?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Noventa View Post
    Attachment 3034

What character sould i evolve to 5*, which character should i spend my skill shards ?
    That is coming up as an invalid attachment hmm...

OS
    Android
    Thanks for your input Nekro and Tritium
    I have since cleared out my soul horde and done quite a bit of sacrificing, which has yielded me more Magus and Gunner evo shards as well as a Magus Corrupt Rescuer. So I think I have my answer for which Magus character to evolve. I went ahead and evolved my Soldier Eddie as well. I'll wait on my Warrior choice for now and maybe revisit this thread at a later time.

OS
    Android
    In my experience, Gunner Possessed Rockets and Undead Allied Soldier are nice. Undead Allied Soldier's power move is fantastic (good heal AND a damage reduction shield? Yes!), and the Rockets have a good Passive. Here's a good thread on the Rockets BTW: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...Rockets-(oh-my!)

I don't really have much experience with the Warrior characters, but Axis Bomber Boy is a good but niche character. IMO he's best paired with good stunners and taunters (due to the Passive), but you don't really seem to have any. Wait with him.

Magus Corrupt Rescuer's a great choice though!
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    That is coming up as an invalid attachment hmm...

What characters sould i evolve to 5* (i can evolve 2), which character should i spend my skill shards (I've 17) ?
    Last edited by Noventa; 05-27-2017 at 02:19 PM.

OS
    Android
    I filled the vortex meter in sacrifice today and I got a Gunner Desert Marauder and Gunner Dog from the souls I received to add to the conundrum. GDM has a good passive. For now I have to level them up until I get the final evo shard I need.

Warrior is gonna be a tough choice. Demon Dog is a new addition, but not sure if it changes much. I think I just need to play with the toons more and try swapping talismans (such as the meteor set) until I find a combo I like I guess...thanks for input so far

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Noventa View Post

What characters sould i evolve to 5* (i can evolve 2), which character should i spend my skill shards (I've 17) ?
    you have some sweet characters there! which character type can you evolve, ie warrior, sentinal, magus?