Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Noventa View Post

What characters sould i evolve to 5* (i can evolve 2), which character should i spend my skill shards (I've 17) ?
    The prisoner and the nomad are probably two of the most brokenly not so op, op chars, nice pulls!

I think u should evolve these

Name:  IMG_1440.JPG
Views: 338
Size:  163.5 KB

Ofc this is nekro opinion so its shit
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I filled the vortex meter in sacrifice today and I got a Gunner Desert Marauder and Gunner Dog from the souls I received to add to the conundrum. GDM has a good passive. For now I have to level them up until I get the final evo shard I need.

Warrior is gonna be a tough choice. Demon Dog is a new addition, but not sure if it changes much. I think I just need to play with the toons more and try swapping talismans (such as the meteor set) until I find a combo I like I guess...thanks for input so far
    I never bothered with Gunner Dog, but Desert Marauder is great! Even if you don't play PVP he's excellent at sniping the Assassin Lord of Light. I forgot to mention that Warrior Golden Son is like a poor man's version of the Assassin Golden Son. Reasonably choice for farming, and pure offense.

[image]
    What characters sould i evolve to 5* (i can evolve 2), which character should i spend my skill shards (I've 17) ?
    I highly recommend Gunner Golden Son for evolution and Skill Shards. He, Navigator, and Angel of Fear make up my grinding team and he rules!
    As for the rest, here are my personal highlights:
    - Sentinel Bomber Boy does really great damage for a Sentinel and has a handy Passive.
    - Magus Allied Soldier's seen a lot of nerfs but he was my workhorse for a long time.
    - I hear Sentinel Harpy is a flat-out great choice for PVP these days.
    - Warrior Newborn is also great in PVP because of his buff removal
    - Warrior Troll has a good Passive, as do Hell Hound and Rocket Dog, but I believe they've had their best days.
    - Angel of Pain and Death Dog have some PVP use.
    As for Eddies, probably either Speed of Light for his cheap heal and great supporting moves, or Soldier because of his jack of all trades nature. Would recommend the toons first though.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    My Nomad is pretty glass cannon and at higher levels of arena some strong magus build ups were one shotting him so I decided to evolve Warrior Troll and i gave him 3 Void Talisman 2 Guardian Talisman and 1 random green for maximum defence enhancement.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    you have some sweet characters there! which character type can you evolve, ie warrior, sentinal, magus?
    I can evolve any type but only 2 of them since missing rainbow/neutral evo shard

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    The prisoner and the nomad are probably two of the most brokenly not so op, op chars, nice pulls!
    I think u should evolve these
    -image-
    Ofc this is nekro opinion so its shit
    Every opinion matters dude ty. I see green harpy in PVP frequently if i can't get efficiency from Red Troll i can give her a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I highly recommend Gunner Golden Son for evolution and Skill Shards. He, Navigator, and Angel of Fear make up my grinding team and he rules!
    As for the rest, here are my personal highlights:
    - Sentinel Bomber Boy does really great damage for a Sentinel and has a handy Passive.
    - Magus Allied Soldier's seen a lot of nerfs but he was my workhorse for a long time.
    - I hear Sentinel Harpy is a flat-out great choice for PVP these days.
    - Warrior Newborn is also great in PVP because of his buff removal
    - Warrior Troll has a good Passive, as do Hell Hound and Rocket Dog, but I believe they've had their best days.
    - Angel of Pain and Death Dog have some PVP use.
    As for Eddies, probably either Speed of Light for his cheap heal and great supporting moves, or Soldier because of his jack of all trades nature. Would recommend the toons first though.
    I used skill shards Magus Allied Soldier and Soldier Eddie but i realized they both nerfed as hell so i didn't want to evolve them. I'm not really into grinding I started to play again when i saw the Arena feature. Yet, i think i should grind to power-up runes so any grinding advice would be appreciated

OS
    Android
    Yet, i think i should grind to power-up runes so any grinding advice would be appreciated
    This thread ought to help
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    harpy and sentinel golden son are awesome when paired for pvp, I lost count of how many fight ended with only them still standing.
    Soldier eddie when sharded is quite good at giving support. Warrior newborn of light can also be usefull, mine has a strike talisman set so is a sort of counter attack machine wich removes every beneficial effects in a matter of seconds, his power ability however is not amusing.
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    harpy and sentinel golden son are awesome when paired for pvp, I lost count of how many fight ended with only them still standing.
    Soldier eddie when sharded is quite good at giving support. Warrior newborn of light can also be usefull, mine has a strike talisman set so is a sort of counter attack machine wich removes every beneficial effects in a matter of seconds, his power ability however is not amusing.
    I really like The Nomad and The Prisoner in PVP so only one slot remaining. I tried Red Troll it was okay, then i tried Green Harpy and she is amazing only need 4 shards and doing great damage

OS
    Android
    I really like The Nomad and The Prisoner in PVP
    I can't blame you, If only I had one of them...
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    I think the Warrior Bomber Boy is underrated. The accuracy buff is doing good stuff for a lot of characters and is really one of the most powerful buffs in the game. For example, your Magus Corrupt Rescuer will, if fully skill sharded, have a 100 % freeze all chance on her power move when accuracy up is on. Very handy! On top of that he is dealing out marks which are also rather powerful.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I think the Warrior Bomber Boy is underrated. The accuracy buff is doing good stuff for a lot of characters and is really one of the most powerful buffs in the game. For example, your Magus Corrupt Rescuer will, if fully skill sharded, have a 100 % freeze all chance on her power move when accuracy up is on. Very handy! On top of that he is dealing out marks which are also rather powerful.
    I just wonder if it is enough of a difference from the Assassin Bomber Boy that I have maxed out. Passive is what sets him apart but has less def and mr too which is a consideration. I probably need to have a play with different combos and talismans before i finally decide. At the moment I'm leaning to the Golden Son but I'll probably change my mind again haha. Thanks for the input though
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Since weeks I'm thinking of sharding him ... but there is always something different coming up. I use him quite a bit (set of invisibles on him) in LoL combined with a DM and a Red Troll.

Normally in first round he marks quite a few and goes invisible. The coming perfect attacks are quite devastating.