OS
    Android

Sacrifice strategies?

Hi,

I wonder how you sacrifice?
    Did you upgrade all toon? Only some?
    Which level of reward did you go for?

On my side:
    - I keep 5* for 50K sacrifice meaning also that I keep 2 natural 4* maximized to go with as well as two 3* eddies :]
    - I go for 2K reward with max level 3*
    Other is trash sacrifice at level 2.

Right now I do not have so much natural 4* may be later I will have enough spare to go for 9K...

But I saw Jofer post like this:
    Yeah I focus on efficiency. Also pro tip, 10x 2* is better than 4x since you get 3 drops at the halfway point with 10 instead of 3x 4 at 12. Best is getting 3 rare souls from 10 2* Guessing you hadn't realized the halfways give 3x the rewards.
    I wonder if I do it the right way XD

And you, how did you fill the vortex?

As a reminder:
    7 50K+
    6 20K+
    5 9K+
    4 6K+
    3 2K+
    2 500
    1 100
    Last edited by zdm-1083; 05-25-2017 at 04:52 PM.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    i only upgrade 4* and above and i target level 6 as main goal because the 50 rare souls are the sweetspot. but i NEVER got them. once two skillshards and 3 or 4 time 2-4 g/a souls which is ridiculous. the only thing that is really rewarding is the vortex so sacrifice itself is underwhelming for me. even level 7 is pretty shabby with 2 legendary and or 4 G/a souls when you take into account how hard it is to make it....
    that's why i will never sacrifice to early again as i did sometimes before. vortex it the most valuable reward so we have to fill it as optimal as possible i think....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Hmm you provide information I do not know nothing about on potentials rewards:

- "target level 6 as main goal because the 50 rare souls"
    - Speaking of level 6: " two skillshards and 3 or 4 time 2-4 g/a souls"
    - " level 7 is pretty shabby with 2 legendary and or 4 G/a souls"

Is there any place where I can found a list of figures of potential reward?
    zdm-1083

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post

Unfortunately there is not. I tried to make a thread when the feature was introduced, but the response was very...limited Maybe we'd have more luck now since everybody has gotten more experience. Sparton talked about some quantaties in one of his latest responses in the update thread, though, so that might be a good starting point.
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    There's a "Rewards" button in the upper left corner of the Sacrifice window which shows you all potential rewards for each tier.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry_LOTB View Post
    There's a "Rewards" button in the upper left corner of the Sacrifice window which shows you all potential rewards for each tier.
    Is there anywhere where we can find quantities for each reward though? It would be very helpful to have a list of the potential quantities of each reward we can pull. Albeit, that would take some time to put together.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    I got 4 Legendary souls and only two skillshards from last Vortex, souls gave me only dupes. Vortex before gave me 6 skillshards. As Slauki said, only upgrade 4 and 5 stars characters to sacrifice, takes some time but reward is better.

OS
    Android

trust me, the rewards i listed are very accurate and they are all "mediocre", and this is an euphemism (shitty would be too harsh ;-) ).
    only vortex is cool. you can check the rewards in the button yes, but not the quantities. don't get me wrong sacrifice is an awesome feature and i'm really
    happy that they have released it but you can do level 6 every two months and getting 2 g/a with 3* dupes is a huge joke for the effort to level the chars.
    not even talking about level 7 where you need several 5* and we all know how often they drop, when there is no immortal event going on

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Unfortunately there is not. I tried to make a thread when the feature was introduced, but the response was very...limited Maybe we'd have more luck now since everybody has gotten more experience. Sparton talked about some quantaties in one of his latest responses in the update thread, though, so that might be a good starting point.
    Do you have a link to Sparton message?
    What I have in mind and I'm not able to find is a message from Sparton speaking about the number of reward, for example:
    Level 2, 1K invest reward two times, 1,5K reward 3 times.
    That's true for all level, to be checked, level 2 is easy to check.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry_LOTB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Is there anywhere where we can find quantities for each reward though? It would be very helpful to have a list of the potential quantities of each reward we can pull. Albeit, that would take some time to put together.
    @Jerry: see reply from Tritium, "Rewards" button give info about kind of reward but do not give any inputs about figures.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    trust me, the rewards i listed are very accurate and they are all "mediocre", and this is an euphemism (shitty would be too harsh ;-) ).
    only vortex is cool. you can check the rewards in the button yes, but not the quantities. don't get me wrong sacrifice is an awesome feature and i'm really
    happy that they have released it but you can do level 6 every two months and getting 2 g/a with 3* dupes is a huge joke for the effort to level the chars.
    not even talking about level 7 where you need several 5* and we all know how often they drop, when there is no immortal event going on
    But about this fifty rare souls, where did it come from?
    Meaning also that level 6 with 40K is virtually a better goal if it could bring back 100 rare souls XD
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    But about this fifty rare souls, where did it come from?
    Meaning also that level 6 with 40K is virtually a better goal if it could bring back 100 rare souls XD
    many guys reported the 50 rare souls from level 6 and i experienced the shabby 2-4 g/a souls at least 3-4 times, and others confirmed that several times too.

so possible level 6 rewards are

1. 50 rare souls (95% much confirmed)
    2. 2-4 g/a souls (95% confirmed)
    3. approx 2 legendaries (not completly sure about the numbers here)
    4. approx 2 skillshards (not completly sure about the numbers here too)
    5. (25-50 sacrificials when a special event is available like sacrificial souls not sure if something like this will come again)

I would prefer the 50 rare souls (or 25-50 rainbows) over every other reward sacrifice can give me. even better than every level 7 reward i think.
    with 50 rares chances are good that we will get some decent toons we can sacrifice again and fill up the vortex faster.

that's my opinion at least, but it's definetly better to get 50 rares than 2 g/a for sure. they highly overvalue the crappy g/a souls only because they can give you a
    rare cool character from time to time. but most of the time they will give you crap of course like every other soul. cannot see a reason to buy them from trooper store. would rather take
    a skillshard 100% of the time .

but it'S also true that there is no other way to get the cyborgs, gunner rescuers, prisoners and so on. that'S why they seem to think it's okay to make them so expensive and rare.
    imagine they are not even in the weekly pvp store, which is also very interesting. leads me to the conclusion they want to make us chase specific characters to keep us motivated to grind.
    but i don't think that's the best way to do it.