Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

skull quets are a bloody rip off

what now costs 12 s.o.t used to cost 5 the loot or "rewards" do not reflect the unjust increase in sands...1x tailsman for 12 s.o.t im better of farming lord of lame or simply running a stage on repeat like cast die for example...the only thing i can put it down to is use more ironite buy so you can buy it from the store with real caahola...well no thanks and the fragments are near enough to 0 percent drop rate so its not worth it just marketing up to their usual scams

OS
    iOS
    Tell us how you really feel.

OS
    Android
    Agree. Too much 1* shit to be worth 8 or 12 SoT
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    nah have to disagree here. the skillshardsdrops were improves massively and the ironite too. yeah one talisman quest seems to be bugged i mostly get 1 talisman for 12 sot there but the others are fine.
    that said 8-10 sot would be more reasonable for sure, the costs are to excessive but i would rather pay more to get better loot than pay 5 sot and get garbage all the time.
    and they open daily now, which is also a huge improvement. so all in all i'm pretty happy with the last recent changes.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I feel like a 2 SOT decrease across the board would make them more manageable. So the 8 SOT SQ would drop to 6 SOT, and the 12 SOT ones down to 10 SOT. It's just enough to make a difference while not making them too cheap for the rewards given.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    I'm hoping the Talisman Cache/Horde levels get changed to something else once BNW comes out. It would be better if it was Resources Cache/Horde, the XP and Evo ones stay the same and then a Soul Cache/Horde. Talismans levels for the 12 SoT price can end up feeling like a rip off more often than not.

I wouldn't mind if they met in the middle and went 10 SoT for all levels, as long as they make the reward drops better and give us the option to play the Skull levels at 5* enemies for even better rewards and drop rates.... and we still need higher drop rate chances for Skill Shards!! In need of at least 1000 of these atm!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    I got a rare soul, a skill shard, 4 common souls and 5 ironite from the first open level today. All from 1 level. Not too shabby. Not something you get all the time, but still

I'm Thinking rewards do match spend.
    Canyptian-2758

OS
    Android
    3rd skill shard tonight since they started
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Got 3 skill shards yesterday. That was good. 12 SOT is a bit excessive though. The drop rate on soul fragments really is horrible.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I've got 4 skill shards since the change which matches the 4 I got for 8 or 9 months of secret locations, soul fragment drops need to be raised but nothing to complain about here
    Chaosego888-9998