OS
    iOS

Newborn of light?!?

Sooooo, since the new update ive been seeing this new newborn of light in the loading screen, i dont see him in the rewards of souls do you think its has something to do with the new dungeons and the light guy that is being attacked by Speed of light eddie? Probably.

And why change axix commander to corrupt general, nvm the nerfs to dem talismen, this is the worst thing ever axis general was awesome, corrupt general is stupid. It shouldve been axis general

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Sooooo, since the new update ive been seeing this new newborn of light in the loading screen, i dont see him in the rewards of souls do you think its has something to do with the new dungeons and the light guy that is being attacked by Speed of light eddie? Probably.

And why change axix commander to corrupt general, nvm the nerfs to dem talismen, this is the worst thing ever axis general was awesome, corrupt general is stupid. It shouldve been axis general
    Theyve said in the notes that newborn of light will be released with THE update, as in the name nerf, we all think its got something to do with it not being politically correct, but it might be for a different reason all together
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    What do you think his class would be? Usually anything yellow is gunner but idk this looks different

The Lord of Light was in the concept book and also on the splash screen announincing the dungeons update. The newborn of light and his brother are probably the sons of the Mysterious Lord of Light. I have a feeling they will be blue characters. Seems fitting.

OS
    iOS
    Sadly we will have to wait for the update :/