OS
    Android

MACLO's just a head!!

Got some stacks og evo runes at 600+ so I tried selling some to prevent med from getting the feared MACLO defeat, especially when running a trooper through a skull quest.

Game crashed and restarted every time, even after a delegerede/reinstall, and No matter if I tried to sell hundreds or just 1.

Unless this is addressed and solved I fear for the future, when my stacks reach 99x. The skull quests that drop evo materiels will be off limit, at least for running troopers. And the worlds that drop the specific evo rune/runes equally so.

If there allready exist a solution to this plz let me know. IATY

OS
    iOS
    I'm upwards of 500 on a few runes. I have tried selling in multiples and singles and always get the error. I have contacted support and they said they would look into it. That was a about a month ago.

OS
    Android
    Do you get errors when using those to lvl up things?
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Do you get errors when using those to lvl up things?

No, just when trying to sell.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IZI View Post
    I'm upwards of 500 on a few runes. I have tried selling in multiples and singles and always get the error. I have contacted support and they said they would look into it. That was a about a month ago.
    Thank you. I certainly hope they solve this before it become a problem.