Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Great to see there are many events currently
    Another arena event is welcome, even if he is coming very soon after the eddie event, where i spent a lot of ironite for collecting 10 Eddies lol
    I will have to deal without extra ironite for this one...
    As Slauki said the rewards are very good and easy to reach for the tier 5, so we aren't obliged to go for 500+ battles !

@LotB team: Thank you for all these fun way to play the game!

BTW same question as others : Is there a fix coming for the absence of ironite/SoT rewards for the arena battles or is this intentional ? (that could help us to reach a higher tier )
    dje-8079

OS
    iOS
    Lol, I love an event, but I can't wait to climb the ranks only to have my defense throw me back in to a deep abyss with its crap ass hold ability.

Also, sorry I kept hitting the same peeps yesterday. Was trying to earn coin, and the same folks come up over and over.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    That's the great thing about these events - both Slauki AND JJJ are right - as far as what works for them.

These events add motivation to play - but the level of participation is personal preference based on how valuable you find the rewards. Kind of like PvP - you get a daily achievement for playing one battle. Play some more and you'll get some Ironite. Amp it up and you can add souls and skillshards. But no one is forcing anyone to play.

500 wasn't a lot for me in the last few months - but busy as I am right now it's a challenge. Still - I think I'll find pockets of time and try to make this happen. While I've placed top 10 last few weeks I've been pretty mellow in my style - so I'm kind of looking forward to shredding list after list if I can find the time.

Heck - may even try to find a way to script this. This week is strictly a numbers game...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Lol, I love an event, but I can't wait to climb the ranks only to have my defense throw me back in to a deep abyss with its crap ass hold ability.

Also, sorry I kept hitting the same peeps yesterday. Was trying to earn coin, and the same folks come up over and over.
    That's the great thing about this week. Who cares! Every kid gets a trophy - and a pretty nice one at that
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Auto playing 501 battles in 7 days seems doable... we'll see...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    DONT U FUCKING DARE SAY THAT FUCKING SHIT AGAIN JOFER! IM FUCKING WARNING YOU!

And cuz its a suggestion by the Almighty Jofer! The devs will prob do it!

And peasants like me wont get shit!
    Haha! Don't worry there can be a Nekro tier where you get a 1* of your choosing.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Not sure I understand the too soon comments, if it's too soon for you don't participate but it gives others who are bored of the same content something to do. Devs can't win, not enough content, content too fast, damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    That's the great thing about these events - both Slauki AND JJJ are right - as far as what works for them.

These events add motivation to play - but the level of participation is personal preference based on how valuable you find the rewards. Kind of like PvP - you get a daily achievement for playing one battle. Play some more and you'll get some Ironite. Amp it up and you can add souls and skillshards. But no one is forcing anyone to play.

500 wasn't a lot for me in the last few months - but busy as I am right now it's a challenge. Still - I think I'll find pockets of time and try to make this happen. While I've placed top 10 last few weeks I've been pretty mellow in my style - so I'm kind of looking forward to shredding list after list if I can find the time.

Heck - may even try to find a way to script this. This week is strictly a numbers game...
    I like the list shredding comment, good week for you to take eternal

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Haha! Don't worry there can be a Nekro tier where you get a 1* of your choosing.
    I didnt know how to reply to this when i saw it on the activity stream, thought it was a reply to someone. Oh but as long as its a reply to me then idc!

That would actually be good for me chz im missing a magus ox soul.

But its probably gonna be impossible cuz im gonna aim for 200... i doubt it

how dare you get a 3* windblade!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    I like the list shredding comment, good week for you to take eternal
    Ha - I wish! Have an event first part of Saturday - so just trying to get the numbers this week - but suggestion noted for the future

I'm really looking forward to seeing this play out. I think it will be a real bloodbath!
    Nicko-0517