Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Well, unfortunately, I guess the pessimism may have been a bit warranted, because we have hit a bit of a snag.

We know you are all patiently awaiting your prizes for the Coming Home Battle Arena Event. We are still compiling data from this event, and as such, there will be a slight delay in the distribution of these rewards. We are working hard to complete this work as soon as we can.

I will make sure to post here once I know either when the rewards are ready to claim, or will be very soon able to be claimed. Thanks to everyone who has expressed being patient; hopefully it's not too much longer after the previously-communicated deadline.
    Thanks for the Update Sparton.

OS
    Android
    Well, unfortunately, I guess the pessimism may have been a bit warranted, because we have hit a bit of a snag.

We know you are all patiently awaiting your prizes for the Coming Home Battle Arena Event. We are still compiling data from this event, and as such, there will be a slight delay in the distribution of these rewards. We are working hard to complete this work as soon as we can.

I will make sure to post here once I know either when the rewards are ready to claim, or will be very soon able to be claimed. Thanks to everyone who has expressed being patient; hopefully it's not too much longer after the previously-communicated deadline.
    Np Sparton! I'm sure with some of the problems that arose it takes longer too. No rush, we know u guys r good 4 it!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Lmao SK, leave it to you to make me literally bust up laughing!
    Lol, anytime Trit! Still got a spot in the alliance 4 ya!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Banned
    OS
    iOS

Compiling data should be the easy part. Does this mean you're weeding out obvious instances of multiple thrown attacks or other devious strategies, which is taking extra analysis? That would be cool for the people that didn't speak up instantly about it like me even when it worked to my advantage. Integrity in competition is key, even amidst the bugs last week.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Lol, anytime Trit! Still got a spot in the alliance 4 ya!
    Yeah we might have to replace Nekro, apparently he's gone rogue lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Yeah we might have to replace Nekro, apparently he's gone rogue lol
    Lmao,surprise,surprise! Fck I'd hate to meet that guy in person,rotf!!! Just kidding bud, u kill me!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Compiling data should be the easy part. Does this mean you're weeding out obvious instances of multiple thrown attacks or other devious strategies, which is taking extra analysis? That would be cool for the people that didn't speak up instantly about it like me even when it worked to my advantage. Integrity in competition is key, even amidst the bugs last week.
    Not anything that interesting, no. Basically, the part of our servers where we track the data for leaderboard information (ie wins, losses, etc) and the part of our servers where the store information is utilized (for getting the event rewards, among other things) don't directly talk to each other, and even though we've done the process of exporting data and revising it so that we can hook up the right reward tiers for the right players, an important step (which requires coordination with a party outside our office) has hit a snag, so it's just taking longer to go through the whole process that lets everyone claim their reward tiers in the PVP shop.

Apparently it was further complicated by ensuring people didn't get counted as the tier from the last PVP event we did, too. Something we're going to investigate more thoroughly once rewards are out to ensure we communicate a better timeline for future events (and/or find ways to be able to turn this around quicker).

OS
    iOS

Eh, no worries man, the game is on a buggy tilt right now. We are all still playing. Will continue to do so. Thank you for talking to us. Up the Irons, and thanks for all the fish.
    Eskiggalu-8063

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Not anything that interesting, no. Basically, the part of our servers where we track the data for leaderboard information (ie wins, losses, etc) and the part of our servers where the store information is utilized (for getting the event rewards, among other things) don't directly talk to each other, and even though we've done the process of exporting data and revising it so that we can hook up the right reward tiers for the right players, an important step (which requires coordination with a party outside our office) has hit a snag, so it's just taking longer to go through the whole process that lets everyone claim their reward tiers in the PVP shop.

Apparently it was further complicated by ensuring people didn't get counted as the tier from the last PVP event we did, too. Something we're going to investigate more thoroughly once rewards are out to ensure we communicate a better timeline for future events (and/or find ways to be able to turn this around quicker).
    Thanks for the response, interesting stuff. Yeah I understand having to build out objects/services and such that talk to each other, can be a big pain in the ass if the code base isn't designed around maintainability/enhancement. Sounds like the tasks at my job the last month lol Totally makes sense.

Well, sounds like I'm a liar about being a liar. We just got the data back from our partner and the rewards are scheduled to go live any second now. I guess that means we barely made it for 72 hours after event end?..

If you don't see them in the EDIT: regular Store, force close your app and try again (or if you still don't... wait a minute, then try again).
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 06-07-2017 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Get event rewards from regular Store, not PVP Store