Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The continuous garbage has dropped out...
    Well except for Beelzebub from Eternal Soul, I wanted or Eternity Eddie or The Clairvoyant...
    Well it is fine, when it's no fish even the cancer can be one.
    https://vk.com/ironmaidenlegacy - The Russian public on the game Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
    psih86-0610

Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Hey Sparton, I'm sure you guys have a bunch of content planned out, but I was wondering if an "all Eddie" mode is on the horizon. I have a few dupe eddies I'm looking to sacrifice and may want to keep 1 or 2 of them if such a mode was planned.
    There's nothing definite planned out for how such a feature would look or when it'll arrive, but we know one of the major features we're going to work eventually on will involve using multiple Eddies in a competitive format. Additionally, we will add more challenging single player content (such as Brave New World, but other stuff after that will challenge you in other ways), so multiple Eddies can help there (and some people have done creative strategies utilizing multiple of the same Eddie to effectively have more health to work with).

OS
    Android
    Can't say I was surprised... Beelzebub... 2 Assassin Undead Rescuers and 1 Chattering Skulls... everything else were useless dupes, even the Legendary (Hellhound). I was excited for a split second when red eyes flashed, then BAM clubbed over the head...

8 rare souls to open still... can't wait for all those assorted soldiers and harpies... again.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Well, sounds like I'm a liar about being a liar. We just got the data back from our partner and the rewards are scheduled to go live any second now. I guess that means we barely made it for 72 hours after event end?..

If you don't see them in the EDIT: regular Store, force close your app and try again (or if you still don't... wait a minute, then try again).
    72+ hours after the event and still no reward :/ Restarted App several times. How long will it take, till I get the reward? (Timezone CET, made 300 fights)
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    72+ hours after the event and still no reward :/ Restarted App several times. How long will it take, till I get the reward? (Timezone CET, made 300 fights)
    Rewards are out. Maybe give it till morning and if still nothing open an in game support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There's nothing definite planned out for how such a feature would look or when it'll arrive, but we know one of the major features we're going to work eventually on will involve using multiple Eddies in a competitive format. Additionally, we will add more challenging single player content (such as Brave New World, but other stuff after that will challenge you in other ways), so multiple Eddies can help there (and some people have done creative strategies utilizing multiple of the same Eddie to effectively have more health to work with).
    Thanks, that helps! Along those same lines...any plans for a gag mode/event using only lower star characters? I know several on this forum would love to battle it out with their corrupt ox souls and meatheads...

OS
    iOS
    Ever grateful for this event. Even with the delays in the system, rewards went out on deadline! Great job devs!

Opened the accommodations to the 500 rewards to earn 2 Angels of Pain, a multitude of Harpy flavours, and some others. Popped the Eternity soul... and BAM! Clairvoyant. This has been just amazing. Thank you devs, and good job to every other participant, too. Up the irons!
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    iOS

Misterely

It's interesting because of how hard the Devi work and much their works stand out, for this event I was one who made it to getting 500 battles, having enough fragments to buy my eternal soul, there itch my very good friend Scone or Misterely I pulled a eternity Eddie and my friend pulled a claravoyant, very happy with the Devi for their hard work and keep doing what your doing, your all amazing in your own way

OS
    iOS
    Cool to get the rewards.

Legendary soul dropped a CR-G! Nice! The rest were dupes, but I'm happy to have that golden beauty.

Will have to wait until Saturday for my 2nd Eternity Soul. No worries, I have many toon to check out.

Will be doing a lot of experimenting in the arena this week.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Rewards are out. Maybe give it till morning and if still nothing open an in game support ticket.
    Ok, thanks \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀