Page 19 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by LandCrusher70 View Post
    I did it.
    I made 500. It was fun, but a ton of work.
    I'm usually lucky if I get 250 in a week. I figured I could reach the 275 mark, so my goal was 375. When I hit that, I kept going.
    I'm alway content if I get into the top 100. At the moment I'm in the #3 slot, but I'm not looking for the podium. That's just way too much work for me.
    Good luck everyone on you goals. Ive gotta get back to life....

BTW:
    I don't have the greatest characters. I lost A LOT. Fortunately I had enough ironite to keep refilling my SOW.
    Dude, that is simply crazy that you were able to get to 500 battles so quickly in only 4 days, wowman, hats off indeed. I have fun playing your defense team...definitely gives me a tough time whenever I face you, lol!

OS
    iOS
    Sitting at 211 matches so far. On pace for 275 pretty easily. A typical PVP week for me is about 70, so this event is working if the intent was to increase PVP.

OS
    iOS
    313 so far, pretty much on track, while working my way towards 200 on my alt account. Simultaneous PvP is entertaining and is risky of chance of failure due to distraction xD
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    I wish APMA errors counted. I would have gone well past 500 now. Getting pretty f*****g annoyed with them now.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    I had the most annoying APMA error today - on my last fight on the list. Result = lost match, list refreshed, 2 free SoW lost
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    313 so far, pretty much on track, while working my way towards 200 on my alt account. Simultaneous PvP is entertaining and is risky of chance of failure due to distraction xD
    Respect man, i found it challenging with just one account!

BTW, 323 and counting 4 me...i'll do it! We'll do it! Up the irons!

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    iOS
    Has anyone else spotted some weird stuff going on with the Revenge list? I have been revenging and winning/losing and see the "Victory" or "Defeat" button. After a few minutes though it disappears and get the "Attack" button so you can revenge them again. What the hell is that all about?????

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Has anyone else spotted some weird stuff going on with the Revenge list? I have been revenging and winning/losing and see the "Victory" or "Defeat" button. After a few minutes though it disappears and get the "Attack" button so you can revenge them again. What the hell is that all about?????
    And I thought I was going crazy

Yep - noticed the same thing.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LandCrusher70 View Post
    I did it.
    I made 500. It was fun, but a ton of work.
    I'm usually lucky if I get 250 in a week. I figured I could reach the 275 mark, so my goal was 375. When I hit that, I kept going.
    I'm alway content if I get into the top 100. At the moment I'm in the #3 slot, but I'm not looking for the podium. That's just way too much work for me.
    Good luck everyone on you goals. Ive gotta get back to life....

BTW:
    I don't have the greatest characters. I lost A LOT. Fortunately I had enough ironite to keep refilling my SOW.
    Respect and congrats! I thought my 403 were crazy. But when I hear your numbers or Entis I am humbled
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    And I thought I was going crazy

Yep - noticed the same thing.
    I thought I was going mad as well. I sat there thinking "did I revenge or not"???

Well 300 down for me. Have to say it is getting a bit tedious now but I am keeping at it and am on course to get to 500. Given rain out here for Saturday as well so might get a full day at it too to help me get over the line