Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    I can probably get to Tier 4 but it'll be tough to get to Tier 5 or above.

OS
    iOS

arena match rewards

Maybe just me, but is there a way to fix the end of match ironite, SoT and gold rewards before asking us to dive into the arena? Already missed out on rewards for the last weeks worth of matches.

OS
    iOS
    I have had a rethink about this. I looked a lot more closely at the rewards for all 7 tiers and if you add them all up it is a tidy haul of rewards. I have more than enough Ironite banked as well. I was looking at it wrong as I was thinking I will never have the time, patience and energy to manually fight 500 battles. I don't have to though do I? I can play on auto. Yes I will probably end up getting the shit kicked out of me but this next week now isn't about win ratios - it is about getting all those juicy prizes at the end of it. Bollocks to it - I am going to give it a go after all
    Game ID: Andy-4743

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I have had a rethink about this. I looked a lot more closely at the rewards for all 7 tiers and if you add them all up it is a tidy haul of rewards. I have more than enough Ironite banked as well. I was looking at it wrong as I was thinking I will never have the time, patience and energy to manually fight 500 battles. I don't have to though do I? I can play on auto. Yes I will probably end up getting the shit kicked out of me but this next week now isn't about win ratios - it is about getting all those juicy prizes at the end of it. Bollocks to it - I am going to give it a go after all
    That's the spirit!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Maybe just me, but is there a way to fix the end of match ironite, SoT and gold rewards before asking us to dive into the arena? Already missed out on rewards for the last weeks worth of matches.
    Yep,thinking same thing! 1/2 price SoW refills???
    Last edited by Silentknight; 05-27-2017 at 04:40 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    after my euphoria vanished i realized a couple of things.

1. the event is still great
    2. the time investment you need for the highest tiers is huge. i remember sparton 300 to be a big pain back then
    3. you will approx need 900 ironite to climb to the highest tier assuming you don't sacrifce and don't clear lists. (750 if you constantly clear lists and win 100%)
    4. you can get tier 5 for a very moderate investment, that seems to be the sweetspot. (240 ironite)
    5. to reach tier 6 you need 100 battles more (or 300 ironite) and gain only 5 g/a souls, doesn't seem to be worth the effort (but i know you guys massively overvalue those souls, so you might disagree here)
    6. to get from tier 6 to 7 you will need 125 fights (or 375 ironite) to get 3 skillshards and 35 eternity frags more (definetly not worth it IMO)

my conclusion: tier 6 and 7 are not worth the effort and the time investment. for me tier 5 is the sweetspot with a nice combination of very doable effort and very nice rewards.

i would suggest to make the top tiers MUCH more rewarding in the next events if you expect such a huge time investment from the player base.

that all said i hope to see such events more often now, great work!

EDIT: and doing an arena based event while we don't get rewards from playing it is very questionable too as someone mentioned before
    (0 gold 0 itonite 0 sot) every time
    Last edited by slauki; 05-27-2017 at 09:15 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

2. the time investment you need for the highest tiers is huge. i remember sparton 300 to be a big pain back then
    3. you will approx need 900 ironite to climb to the highest tier assuming you don't sacrifce and don't clear lists. (750 if you constantly clear lists and win 100%)
    4. you can get tier 5 for a very moderate investment, that seems to be the sweetspot. (240 ironite)
    5. to reach tier 6 you need 100 battles more (or 300 ironite) and gain only 5 g/a souls, doesn't seem to be worth the effort (but i know you guys massively overvalue those souls, so you might disagree here)
    6. to get from tier 6 to 7 you will need 125 fight (or 375 ironite) to get 3 skillshards and 35 eternity frags more (definetly not worth it IMO)

my conclusion: tier 6 and 7 are not worth the effort and the time investment. for me tier 5 is the sweetspot with a nice combination of very doable effort and very nice rewards.

i would suggest to make the top tiers MUCH more rewarding in the next events if you expect such a huge time investment from the player.

^This^

I am aiming for Tier 5 as well and one big reason is time. I could go for the others but that would mean I need to let quite a few troopers down and that won't happen. By next week I have my first Eternal soul with or without Tier 7 - so ...

I'd like thos G/A souls because I am still searching for the GCR but I can live without her as well ... have her Blue Sister and that's fine

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

6. to get from tier 6 to 7 you will need 125 fights (or 375 ironite) to get 3 skillshards and 35 eternity frags more (definetly not worth it IMO)

i would suggest to make the top tiers MUCH more rewarding in the next events if you expect such a huge time investment from the player base.

EDIT: and doing an arena based event while we don't get rewards from playing it is very questionable too as someone mentioned before
    (0 gold 0 itonite 0 sot) every time
    Looking at the math I almost disagree, 300 ironite for 5 g/a souls seems worth it and 375 ironite for 3 skill shards and 35 eternity frags also seems worth it. I know I am going to be pushing hard to get all 500 battles this week.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Looking at the math I almost disagree, 300 ironite for 5 g/a souls seems worth it and 375 ironite for 3 skill shards and 35 eternity frags also seems worth it. I know I am going to be pushing hard to get all 500 battles this week.
    sure possible it's worth for you, but don't forget the time investment necessary. if i take all these things into account it'S not worth it for me. 3 skillshards and 35 fragments are less than one week of normal lotb for me. so i can wait to get them in a normal way. but yeah, if others have other priorities they might come to another conclusion. will be very interesting to see how many guys will go for tier 7. i would say 10-15
    Last edited by slauki; 05-27-2017 at 11:42 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I don't know what to think about this one. If I was unemployed I'd go for 500. My schedule doesn't allow me to do much more than use my troopers and run out my free SoW during the week. I was hoping for a BNW update this weekend instead of another event. I'll do what I can and accept what comes with it, but there's no way I'll get anywhere near 500.
    MrFreeze-6530