Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Im 60% sure that its just the tier's rewards, with all the rewards of the previous tiers, you will get the rewards of the tier your on, not of the tier your on and all of the previous tiers.
    That's kinda what I figured. The other way would be too good to be true. I'll prob still give it a shot. The rewards are pretty good.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    If it works the same as the Sparton 300 event, and I believe it does then if you get to 500 battles you get all prizes from lvl 7,6,5,4,3,2 and 1. If you only do enough battles to get to lvl 5 then you also get the rewards from lvls 4,3,2 and 1 as well.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    If it works the same as the Sparton 300 event, and I believe it does then if you get to 500 battles you get all prizes from lvl 7,6,5,4,3,2 and 1. If you only do enough battles to get to lvl 5 then you also get the rewards from lvls 4,3,2 and 1 as well.

I wasn't active during that event, but your saying you do get the Lv 1 rewards again at lv2 and again at 3 and so on? I hope so. Either way, I'll get what I can out of it.

Edit: after looking at this it seems like you can end up with 15 skill shards if you make 500. Oh wait I think I get it. It's only 6. It just calculates where your at when the event ends and gives you that level. Still pretty good. 15 would be better!

Name:  IMG_1036.JPG
Views: 259
Size:  173.6 KB
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 05-27-2017 at 04:38 PM.
    MrFreeze-6530

Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Indeed, and this is how Sparton explained it in the first post. The in-game news post is not clear on this though, would be nice to have official confirmation on if we receive rewards for all tiers or not.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    Indeed, and this is how Sparton explained it in the first post. The in-game news post is not clear on this though, would be nice to have official confirmation on if we receive rewards for all tiers or not.
    That's what it says & that's how the last one worked. U get em all!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    For some reason I was thinking you get the rewards as you reach each tier, instead of it being done after the event. That's why I thought it was 15 shards. I bought some ironite for it. I'll ride the roller coaster this week and see if I can get there. I don't have to win them all so it should be doable.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    For some reason I was thinking you get the rewards as you reach each tier, instead of it being done after the event. That's why I thought it was 15 shards. I bought some ironite for it. I'll ride the roller coaster this week and see if I can get there. I don't have to win them all so it should be doable.
    To answer you're question yes you get rewards for every tier completed 1,2,3,4 etc all the way up to 7. It's gonna be a lot of resources
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    You're pretty high already, I'd just coast if I were you and save. Top 25 is the sweet spot for 35 shards like I was saying yesterday. Unless you're gunning for the top or super desperate for a few extra skill shards.
    Seems to be how the Arena's rolling right now. There will be some battles for the dividing lines - but otherwise pretty quiet.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by treeb0mbb View Post
    To answer you're question yes you get rewards for every tier completed 1,2,3,4 etc all the way up to 7. It's gonna be a lot of resources
    NO way they are cumulative the way I see it. It's just a case of NF making it unclear as usual IMO.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Seems to be how the Arena's rolling right now. There will be some battles for the dividing lines - but otherwise pretty quiet.
    Cuz we're all playin Transformers,Lmao! Fuck, I got troopers to do!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 05-27-2017 at 07:06 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers