Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

“Coming Home” Battle Arena Event This Weekend!

Troopers! It’s time to hit the Arena again and receive rare rewards just for playing!

Starting May 27th at 5PM PT, every win or loss1 when you attack gives you one point, with rewards won based on total battles played.

Rewards include Eternity Soul Fragments (for an exclusive chance at getting Eternity Eddie, among others), Legendary Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Rare Souls, Skill Shards, and Gold:

• Tier 1 Rewards: Complete 10+ battles to earn Rare Soul x1 + Gold x100,000
    • Tier 2 Rewards: Complete 50+ battles to earn all Tier 1 rewards + Skill Shard x1 + Rare Soul x3
    • Tier 3 Rewards: Complete 125+ battles to earn all Tier 1-2 rewards + Eternity Fragments x15 + Rare Gun/Assassin Soul x1
    • Tier 4 Rewards: Complete 200+ battles to earn all Tier 1-3 rewards + Rare Soul x3 + Legendary Soul x1
    • Tier 5 Rewards: Complete 275+ battles to earn all Tier 1-4 rewards + Eternity Fragments x25 + Skill Shard x2
    • Tier 6 Rewards: Complete 375+ battles to earn all Tier 1-5 rewards + Rare Gun/Assassin Soul x5
    • Tier 7 Rewards: Complete 500+ battles to earn all Tier 1-6 rewards + Eternity Fragments x35 + Skill Shard x3

Curious to know how you’re doing? You can check out your arena stats for that week by tapping the bar at the bottom of the main Arena screen (where your player name and rank are displayed). Look at the “Attack Wins” line in the “CURRENT” column. The third number in this line is the amount of attacks you’ve done for this event (for example, if you see “94% (16/17)”, you’ve done 17 battles for the event).

The event starts on May 27th at 5PM PT, and will end June 3rd at 5PM PT (normal PVP reset times). Rewards will be available to claim in-game approximately 24-72 hours after the event ends, with rewards claimable until June 10th at 5 PM PT.

1Draws do not count for the sake of this event.

OS
    iOS
    YAY skill shards and eternity fragments

Again a nice, rewarding event, thank you. Stay the course!!!!!
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Awww hell yeah I love these events. Time to actually start playing PVP seriously again haha. Although 500+ battles gonna take a bit of a grind as I barely got through the last one and that was 300+. Totally worth it tho
    treeb0mbb-9454

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Funny, I was gonna add to my sacrifice post earlier how we almost need an event every weekend now with the current rewards being so stale. Nice work!

OS
    Android
    i love you guys, sparton would you like to marry me

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i love you guys, sparton would you like to marry me
    Already a married man; sorry mate

OS
    Android
    Damned, too late to ask for vacations at work to be able to play 500 battles.
    Thanks LotB team for the new event.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Already a married man; sorry mate
    oh man, rejection always hurts if you change your mind you can pm me anytime

joke aside, NF is on fire as it seems. great one guys, finally we have some action! thank you!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Awesome!!!

"Coming Home" referencing the Tour, I assume?

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Funny, I was gonna add to my sacrifice post earlier how we almost need an event every weekend now with the current rewards being so stale. Nice work!
    Ikr they should have it like what Rockstar does with it's gta online events every week. Something similar to that
    treeb0mbb-9454