Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    When you start an event stabilize your fuckin servers first. Only today about 10 errors so 10 losses on pvp. Gratz!
    Arf I was thinking that you are only trying to make my defense great (again)
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Oh well the oscar goes to you then..
    Don't worry i used to be exactly like you. I was reading so many complains about errors in this game and i had none of them.
    You'll turn will come, for sure with the those untested updates everytime, then another clever one will answer to you that he/she gets no errors.
    I suppose it have to do with me not updating the phone to newer os
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    I suppose it have to do with me not updating the phone to newer os
    I update mine so maybe. The thing is that i never get a single error in other games, only here..

Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    Arf I was thinking that you are only trying to make my defense great (again)
    Oh don't worry when i don't get an error i go second and loose on the first round so nothing changes. Then i get mad and i autoplay a few games.
    If i remember correctly you held on a game i played.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    hey guys one question: i see several players setting up a weak defence on purpose, as if they wanted to invite you to attack them more...
    Is it because they want to increase the times they get attacked? But if so, if i'm not mistaken i understood that only the attacks you do, count for the total arena battles which give you the relative prize, am i wrong?

OS
    iOS
    I think only attacks count for the event. Those with shallow defenses probably want to get attacked much in order lose points, and get easier opponents to attack. Atleast that's how i reason
    Vidare-2014

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    hey guys one question: i see several players setting up a weak defence on purpose, as if they wanted to invite you to attack them more...
    Is it because they want to increase the times they get attacked? But if so, if i'm not mistaken i understood that only the attacks you do, count for the total arena battles which give you the relative prize, am i wrong?
    This is a strategy to keep VP score low so that attack list contains weaker enemies, which results in more overall victories achieved and more Iron Coins farmed. For lower level players IC is more valuable than weekly rank reward. Doing the same on my alt account
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Only attacks count for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Oh! You blew that one lol... Always thought everyone knew it ... Did that since very first month of beta, remember always buying everything right away in case it was just a server error..

... Afraid too much publicity will get it "fixed"
    Hi Sag!
    Long time no see, even in arena :]
    I hope it will not be fixed if it was not intend.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    I have passed 375 and out of ironite now. What a grind. Cheers to those who had 500. Tier 6 is sweet spot for me, fair enough. I will get my eternal without Tier 7 reward anyway , Its not worth to grind 125 for me to get 3 more skillshards after this. I hope that Rare G/A souls will drop something useful.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Wow, thebeast46's team is crazy good with a FOTD Eddie. I inched the win with a final dual between a toon on each side with it going down to each toon within a hit of death. Of course, FOTD's talismans must process for maximum effectiveness and boy did they ever.

After his first round of hits I was pretty decimated.

Closing in on 375....at 339.
    Canyptian-2758

OS
    iOS
    Interesting to see different people having difficulties with different defense teams. My toughest ones are usually against Ovy's. That rocket just deals amazing aoe damage if he is going first. Though I am too lazy to switch talismans just for one fight
    Enti-2694