Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Interesting to see different people having difficulties with different defense teams.
    Yep.. for me it s Slauki.. lost to him 3 or 4 time this week and try to avoid fighting him since then xD

Update --> 430.. the end is near i think i burn more than 400 ironite for this event so let s hope pick something good from the rare souls
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    My calculation for eternity souls, number of fragments:

140 now
    20 store on Saturday
    30 rank 50
    190 on Saturday (1 soul)
    40 remaining
    75 event 500
    50 store and rank 50
    165 next Saturday (1 soul)

Hope to get 2 eternals in 2 weeks, I know others will have the complete gang by then

So far 439 attacks

OS
    iOS
    Interesting to see different people having difficulties with different defense teams
    I am getting annoyed with the Gunner BITCH!! In the right team setup by a player who knows what they are doing she is a real pain in the arse. Is she OP? I am not sure so other people can argue and decide that one!
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    I am getting annoyed with the Gunner BITCH!! In the right team setup by a player who knows what they are doing she is a real pain in the arse. Is she OP? I am not sure so other people can argue and decide that one!
    Yes, she can be very annoying. But you can bring a blue bat, than she become like a little girl without her titan shield.

To deal with her, i usually bring my maxed blue bat and being sure i have a char with aoe basic build with energy talismans. Then i get enough energy for blue bat's storm on one​ round - when it is time i release the blue bat's storm and whole enemy team and GCR wipes out.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    I've got a tough dilemma. I'm at 520 so I made the event goal. I'm sitting around 80 in rank. I can't decide if I should spend on refills or just call it quits. Tomorrow could be tough if a lot of people are still trying to reach their goal. I wish the devs had spread out the rewards a long time ago. Spending a couple hundred ironite to maybe hold top 50 doesn't seem worth it to me. If I'm gonna spend that much I'd at least want top 25. Its a tough choice. If I go for it and don't make it I'm gonna be pissed, so maybe I should just go for a hike or something instead. Good luck everyone, tomorrow's gonna be tough.
    MrFreeze-6530

Interesting to see different people having difficulties with different defense teams. My toughest ones are usually against Ovy's. That rocket just deals amazing aoe damage if he is going first. Though I am too lazy to switch talismans just for one fight
    Ovy's team also gives me issues. I cant remember who but there are at least 2 teams that have the Corrupt Harpy and she can single handedly destroy my team if she goes first.

OS
    Android
    Kardas has the best team right now hands down. Oh man, the meme crew with VE and every corrupted ox soul.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    I second that. Kardas FTW!

Edit: his points were weird though. Shows in 4K range on attack screen but 2k range if you are lucky enough to beat him.

Ah damn it. I thought the Coming Home boxes would at least last until tomorrow. Was gonna buy the 40$ one today.

OS
    iOS
    Finally crossed my 500 matches...whew, no energy to play anymore. I was in top 50 last night before I went to bed, and then woke up this morning outside of top 100.

Doubt that I want to spend any more Ironite just to stay in top 100...folks are going to play like crazy today and tomorrow. In hindsight maybe I should have paced myself, but busy this evening and tomorrow, so glad to get the 500 over with. Have spent over 600 in Ironite, maybe even 700. Thankfully I got 100 Ironite from an achievement challenge.

Speaking of tough teams, the toughest ones are Jofer, Derek (similar team as Jofer's), MrFreeze (yes you fellow trooper, I have lost to you quite a bit...I dread when your name shows up on my list), and Ovy's.

Some other teams with Rainmaker Eddie and Corrupt Assasin Harpy are horrible and can singlehandedly destroy my toons.

Best of luck everybody!